farewell australia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
Ill be back one day but I dont know when that day will come. I am sure one day I will be having a good tim and just twiddling my "thabms" and decide a move back to sydney is on the cards, or maybe I will see what melbourne has to offer next time.....got to keep moving cause im a rollong stone.

Well, keep rollong along then!

aveagoodtrip!

White hoise down, good vibrations, the lone ranger and not enough to last me 14 hours oh well
Spare seat next to me so bonus

^ You lucky bugger.

Spare seats on long flights is like winning the lottery.

HEY.... Sydney is in flames.....Dan was in Sydney....Now Dan is leaving!!!!!!

Sus!

Suppose you are in the air now , if so hope you had a safe trip.

Bet you can't wait until you get your family there as well.

Don't be a mushroom stay in touch

New IT job is it? Good town, good country. Fondest memory: watching us do the Cowboys in the 2008 final in a sports bar in Leidseplein. Hope you settle in well there. Thanks for setting this home away from home up; you are now one of the distant ones who'll be using it to feel spiritually connected to the mighty eagles.

Moving from IT to sales fot the same tech company. More tech sales or pre sale than sales

Dan said:
Ill be back one day but I dont know when that day will come. I am sure one day I will be having a good tim and just twiddling my "thabms" and decide a move back to sydney is on the cards, or maybe I will see what melbourne has to offer next time.....got to keep moving cause im a rollong stone.

A move back to Sydney??? Come on @Dan I know that will miss Hervey Bay way too much and you'll be back here instead (yeah right) :p

Travel well Dan and family and dont't accept anything suspect from GE's hat.

ESCP8Gy.jpg

Have a blast Dan!

Tour wonderful new places, meet wonderful new people... Smash them! lol ;)

No matter how far you travel, or how remote the location, or how desperate your circumstances become, remember that it is always ok to make fun of Parra fans and their team.

Goodbye cruelth world!

Like Dan, I too am moving into a new mansion.

Unlike Dan I'm only going 3 hours away and it's not a mansion.

But in terrible news to you all...(lol) I shall be without teh internez for 2 days!!

Party on and get signing those 3rd party contracts!!

zdmeuCN.jpg

globaleagle said:
Goodbye cruelth world!

Like Dan, I too am moving into a new mansion.

Unlike Dan I'm only going 3 hours away and it's not a mansion.

But in terrible news to you all...(lol) I shall be without teh internez for 2 days!!

Party on and get signing those 3rd party contracts!!

zdmeuCN.jpg

Im in a two bedroom apartment, much smaller than I am acustomed but big enough as it is not in downtown Amsterdam, rather 25 minutes by tram away

Well I just saw my car HAS A FLAT FRIGGEN TYRE!!!

lol, sheesh.

20 mins and $32 to fix!

And away we go!

(2 brm , Dan....luxury!!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8