farewell australia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This time tomorrow ill be high above...hmm most likely umm asia???
Anyway point is, well farewell australia. I achieved none of the things I needed to for the guys and girls who keep this place going. But the site should see no issues, no big hiccups they do a fine job and silvertails is onwards and upwards.

Lets go manly ill spread the word in Europe and build the fan base.

Thabms guys

All the best Dan. Thanks for the great site.

Have fun in Amsterdam. Spread the Manly gospel

Dan said:
This time tomorrow ill be high above...hmm most likely umm asia???
Anyway point is, well farewell australia. I achieved none of the things I needed to for the guys and girls who keep this place going. But the site should see no issues, no big hiccups they do a fine job and silvertails is onwards and upwards.

Lets go manly ill spread the word in Europe and build the fan base.

Thabms guys

Take care and have a safe trip.
Go Manly, as always!

Stay away from the "cafe's" in Amsterdam, ASADA might be lurking around there.

All the best Dan. Bon Voyage.

Have a great time in AmsterDAN. Hopefully you'll get plenty of time off to see a bit of Europe too.
Thanks for all your hard work on the Silvertails site, what are we going to do without you ? (At least wait till he's gone before mentioning the party @Cambo)

Safe flying and welcome to the Northern Hemisphere.

Watching Manly play will now completely stuff your sleeping and working patterns but these are just small sacrifices really.

Best of luck,
Mitch
Berlin

Good luck and have a blast!

"See you on the flip side."

edit: Plus it's a capital "A" for Australia ya dirty emigrant! :p

A big thankyou for all your efforts Dan...stay safe in Amsterdam, the only city I've ever been mugged in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6