Farah slams new NRL obstruction rules

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Don't worry about last year mate. Jarred Hayne was a freak n 2009.

On current form, 2013, Farah is a joke.

BTW Smith is miles ahead of any hooker before or since S Walters.

Current form is only a few weeks old, career wise Farah has been consistently among the top few and raised his level massively for Origin last year. Gotta give credit where it's due, and for NSW he is light years ahead of Ennis

And just on Hayne, he dominates every year in Origin ;)

True Bob. Other than milking some obstruction calls did Braith do anything last night? Tigers for me and the ultimate example of how you need forwards to be going forward to allow the backs to play ball.
Blair = high shot on Lawrence, chicken wing and no go forward.

The Tigpies obstruction was a penalty. Farrer is just a whinger and sour cause they lost. If he was genuine about the complaint he would have stuck for the the DCE obstruction aswell.

DCEs disallowed try was not an obstruction. Nor was cronk disallowed tray last week.

The obstruction rule has been particularly bad. I think they need to review it and mabye ad some sort of proximity rule. So if the player is x metres away from the play then its not obstruction as no player would, on a balance of probabilities, reach the play.

Kiwi Eagle said:
bob dylan said:
Don't worry about last year mate. Jarred Hayne was a freak n 2009.

On current form, 2013, Farah is a joke.

BTW Smith is miles ahead of any hooker before or since S Walters.

Current form is only a few weeks old, career wise Farah has been consistently among the top few and raised his level massively for Origin last year. Gotta give credit where it's due, and for NSW he is light years ahead of Ennis

And just on Hayne, he dominates every year in Origin ;)

Of course I can see Farah is a great attacking player at his best and was great in Origin last year, but if you was Matt Ballin you would be scratching your head. Matt would be on $150-$180k a year vs Wobbies $600-800k.

Yeah that's fair enough, I guess the difference is though that Ballin will always be what he is, a solid, dependable NRL player, whereas the likes of Farah who can break a game open will always command the bigger pay packets

I find it funny that Farah had a whinge. Their obstruction was as clear cut as they come. Cherry Evans was the one who was really hard done by.

Pittwater Legend said:
I find it funny that Farah had a whinge. Their obstruction was as clear cut as they come. Cherry Evans was the one who was really hard done by.

For me I think Farah was more talking about the new ruling in general, and I tend to agree with him on that point. But what I can't fault is that with this current interpretation of it, the video refs have all ruled the same on it and that's all we can ask for as fans, consistency.

Now Anderson is going to have a re-think about the whole situation.

stay tuned!

(not here though - go.....leave)

Surprised Farah moaned about the obstruction no try, when we all saw they had ample opportunity to score from Manly mistakes.
The Tigers were camped down there so long,
Gosford council was after Rent money.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7