Fans give it back to Zorba

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagle-rock-sausage-roll.jpg

Last edited:
What's Zorbas actual position these days - does anyone know?

I know he used to be the media manager and I find it ironic that with a history in the media department that he says he's doesn't read use/read social media....

Times have changed and social media is a necessity for all clubs. Time to grow with the times Zorba.
Was going to ask the same question @Batty. I can't see the need for him.

So like everything in the news cycle , it's " big " news at the time and forgotten two days later.

It's also why they don't care about what they say!

Nothing will change, until we are outraged by the next one!

This whole thing reminds me of a song. Do you know the words? If so please sing along.

Your a fat boy and you've gone to far but you know it doesn't matter any way.
You can rely on old Rich money , You can rely on old Rich's money .
I think that is what Hall and oats sang. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Like I've already said......he's the guy in the office that always makes out he's vital to the corporate structure, has a really important sounding title, but actually does bugger all.

Oh. See the croissant king is indeed still here, carping on with the same scratched record routine, driven by envy I'm sure. How could I forget the name though? Is there anything more bogan?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6