Famous ST Poster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Global E, you standing in the snow reminded me of my youngest son who went to Canada and stayed for 2yrs in a small town called Nelson, pop 10,500 in British Columbia. He wore his Manly jersey usually in Summer time, winter time different matter. He enjoyed his time there but said the pay compared to Aussie was way short on what you can earn in Aust. Are you situated in BC or close by, yourself ?

Happy New Year @globaleagle !
We are All very Proud of you feathered friend :h:

Thanks, Happy New year to you.

Thanks Cuzzo and @The Wheel, that's awesome.

Good on you @globaleagle! Standing in -20 degrees with short sleeves - super proud, well done :clap:

Thanks! The camera froze as well... so I had to stand there longer, hoping for a grizzly bear to hug for warmth

I used a stunt double!

Seems GE is suddenly very shy! ☺️

Good to see old Silvertails get a mention as well! 🦅

I guess I 'owe you one'. lulz.

Finally get to see my mentor globiwan in the flesh lol

That was my older, more haggard, stand in stunt double.

Dan should be angling now to make this a regular feature! Keep putting forward outstanding Manly supporters who just happen to be Silvertails members who all mention the site in their interview. Fair enough to kick off with local legend GE 🤔 @:D but I'm sure there are plenty of others around here who have interesting tales to tell.
Eg @Mark from Brisbane (Mark just make sure you insist that Silvertails gets a mention) :)

Couldn't go 12 hours without trying to replace me! lol

Nice to see you're out of hibernation @globaleagle @:)

It's cold and yucky. I'm going back to bed and watching hockey.

Whenever I see a thread with 'Canada' and 'binary' in it, I strangely think of Jordan Peterson....I don't know why.......

Well done to GE! We need as many Foreign Correspondents here flying the flag as possible.

Though, having said that - go the Bruins, GE!! :D

Well, I guess we can't be friends. (lol)

The Bruins are my 'villain' team that I do not like.

And rat faced knob head Marchand is my all time disliked player. My Cameron smith of the nhl world.

If only they weren't so good.

Go Nucks Go!

Hey Global E, you standing in the snow reminded me of my youngest son who went to Canada and stayed for 2yrs in a small town called Nelson, pop 10,500 in British Columbia. He wore his Manly jersey usually in Summer time, winter time different matter. He enjoyed his time there but said the pay compared to Aussie was way short on what you can earn in Aust. Are you situated in BC or close by, yourself ?

I know Nelson. Nice little town but in the middle of great ski areas.

He's right about the pay comparison. Not only is the minimum far below aust, but in a ski town, everything is more expensive. So the only way they survive is by having a 'totally honest' landlord squeezing 2-4 to a room and still pay a ton each, while only eating Ramen noodles.

I am in BC, close to Vancouver. :)

Screenshot_20240116-095432.png

Now he's in my Google feed 😂🫎

Damn 'mericans! Haha. And that's down at Creekside, not even the main lift area. sheesh

No friggen way will I line up for that long...for anything! (almost)

I'm just disappointed he isn't a real Moose.....I'm pretty sure they shed their antlers in the colder months though and he is wearing a hat.....

Things are a lot...lot smaller in -20 degrees!

And rat faced knob head Marchand is my all time disliked player. My Cameron smith of the nhl world.

Go Nucks Go!
I know, I am a stirrer.......... I knew the above when I mentioned the Bruins (I avoided mentioning Marchand as I know you would explode like an Icelandic volcano.... :D )

Go Nucks Go!
Bruins_Centennial_1920x1080_wa0mke.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8