Famous ST Poster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you for that Inspirational and passionate Manly supporters post @The Wheel

The moral to Raymond's story is
It does not matter where you live
What matters is
The Passion you have , The contribution you make , and the Inspiration and life you breath into our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles

To All Manly Passionate People ...
Let us Keep the Manly Premiership Wining Flame of our Famous Manly Club Burning !

Every Body Loves Raymond !
Raymond is indeed a lovable Manly club Member and we all Admire him for that
Picture Compliments Manly Media
1705281278784.png

Thank you for that Inspirational and passionate Manly supporters post @The Wheel

The moral to Raymond's story is
It does not matter where you live
What matters is
The Passion you have , The contribution you make , and the Inspiration and life you breath into our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles

To All Manly Passionate People ...
Let us Keep the Manly Premiership Wining Flame of our Famous Manly Club Burning !

Every Body Loves Raymond !
Raymond is indeed a lovable Manly club Member and we all Admire him for that
Picture Compliments Manly Media
View attachment 25805
It's good to know in far away places like the wilds of Canada a Manly jersey is seen.

What gave it away? Was it when they referred to him as 'Global Eagle' or when he mentioned 'Silvertails'.
I'm still not convinced. I need a Bullwinkle avatar with binary code underneath.
Whenever I see a thread with 'Canada' and 'binary' in it, I strangely think of Jordan Peterson....I don't know why.......

Well done to GE! We need as many Foreign Correspondents here flying the flag as possible.

Though, having said that - go the Bruins, GE!! :D

Dan should be angling now to make this a regular feature! Keep putting forward outstanding Manly supporters who just happen to be Silvertails members who all mention the site in their interview. Fair enough to kick off with local legend GE 🤔 @:D but I'm sure there are plenty of others around here who have interesting tales to tell.
Eg @Mark from Brisbane (Mark just make sure you insist that Silvertails gets a mention) :)

Dan should be angling now to make this a regular feature! Keep putting forward outstanding Manly supporters who just happen to be Silvertails members who all mention the site in their interview. Fair enough to kick off with local legend GE 🤔 @:D but I'm sure there are plenty of others around here who have interesting tales to tell.
Eg @Mark from Brisbane (Mark just make sure you insist that Silvertails gets a mention) :)
I nominate Bozo. Reckon he'd sell some memberships. Might even go viral.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8