Fabulous Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
fainum-190530_gt_33.jpg

Nase will never live this down :giggle:
giphy.gif

a little controversial here - but I still believe we are 2 years away from a real top-4 tilt.

With that in mind, we should be blooding/prioritising the growth of players who will be our stars in 2 years.

And IMO, that means Api to the bench - Fainu to start building his minutes (next year in particular)

I like this guy a LOT.

a little controversial here - but I still believe we are 2 years away from a real top-4 tilt.

With that in mind, we should be blooding/prioritising the growth of players who will be our stars in 2 years.

And IMO, that means Api to the bench - Fainu to start building his minutes (next year in particular)

I like this guy a LOT.
What’s the rush?
One thing Des proved during his first stint at Manly - he knows how to bring players through and how to time a run for the finals. This year was never going to be the finished product, I’m just enjoying watching it all unfold.

I like this guy a LOT.
I respectfully disagree. With a win against the Titans and the bye we could be sitting on the cusp of the top 4 and we've done the majority of that without alot of our stars. I always remember the tigers in I believe 2005 and think anything is possible. They came from nowhere to win the comp. Agreed we need a couple astute signings for next year to build another dominant era but anything is possible even this year. We have enough X factor and Des has the boys playing for each other, most teams would not want to play us come September.

I 100% believe we can win it this year with the squad we have and if all kept healthy. Last couple weeks was the 1st time we could play at full strength. And it’s this is where we can start our real build after we built our character to start the season.
We have proven we can tough out matches without any real strike power which is a major piece of the puzzle.
We have the best props , one of the best locks, the best halfback and the best full back in the comp.
Our hookers are the best 1-2 rotation, have now unearthed a real goal kicker with real speed and the 5/8 we have all been waiting for.
This is a squad with real belief and I would absolutely hate to be playing us.
Can’t wait to watch this run into the finals. Bring it on!!!!

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7