Fa'aoso Done DUI

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a usual night in Macquarie Fields.

I wonder how the cops pulled Ritchie over from all the others doing the same thing?

I suspect they're defining domestic violence as actually hitting his wife but I can't imagine how terrifying it would be to be stuck in a house with a drunken man of that size smashing furniture and ripping doors off hinges. And on white ribbon day! If this is true, and to me it seems massively different from the Brett Stewart HeSaidSheSaid, then I think his contract should be torn up. I cannot cheer for the jersey above the thug inside it.

You have to love em at LU
Originally Posted by firechild
Why are all players that commit crimes called "stars" by the Telecrap?

to make you buy it, click it, read it.

if it said "Mediocre NRL Player Arrested" half the population wouldn't read it.

It's called marketing.

Journalism died out years ago.

I (unlike)some think this is very serious...and as Budgewoi Eagle said poor form......He will be lucky to last, if found guilty.....and its not looking all that great.

To joke about it and Mac Fields is really p1ss poor lads....we are all not as blessed as the chosen few to live on the Peninsula.

Frogz said:
I (unlike)some think this is very serious

Your closing bracket should have been after the word 'some'. It doesn't make sense where it is. You're welcome.
:p

He had a few, smashed a few things, told the Mrs to get f***ed on the way out, went for a drive, got signalled to pull over by the police, couldn't find the brake lever and here we are.

What's the big deal? People get done DUI everyday, I don't agree with it but it's done now.

Domestic violence doesn't mean he bashed his wife anyway.

Wow Napper. You'd be a bit of a creep then wouldn't you?

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Wow Napper. You'd be a bit of a creep then wouldn't you?

There you go. Assuming again.

If you believed everything you heard, you'd be going to hell wouldn't you? With the sexuality and all. Wait until the facts come out before passing judgement.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
I suspect they're defining domestic violence as actually hitting his wife but I can't imagine how terrifying it would be to be stuck in a house with a drunken man of that size smashing furniture and ripping doors off hinges. And on white ribbon day! If this is true, and to me it seems massively different from the Brett Stewart HeSaidSheSaid, then I think his contract should be torn up. I cannot cheer for the jersey above the thug inside it.

we need an unlike button on this site.

Not a good look for the club or for Richie.
I think this guy is bad news! Spent half of last season suspended as well.
But again we should wait to all the facts are known.
If he got upset and smashed some furniture this should not be classed as DV.

Todd Greenburg has just realeased a statement saying that Richie is very sick and has issues that go back to childhood and will be seeking treatment and that he does not know if he will play again this year. Oh and it's not domestic violence.

Not good. Am very glad it's not one of our seasoned players in this trouble.
Let the truth take it's course and I hope the Sea Eagles handle this well. Pretty embarrassing behaviour.

More player trouble will be released by the weeks end.

Punch ups and other stuff. Not Manly players though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7