F#%^ that fat red head b€stard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For [Jono] and anyone else I may have offended by the Wally Lewis , Braindamaged remark, I apologise. I wasnt aware of all the details of his epilepsy, surgery etc. In view of that I can see it was a really slack thing to say and am SORRY. I wasnt thinking about his medical condition when I made that comment , I was too annoyed about his comments on the footy show on top of those he made during the game after the send offs.

I am also well aware of Fattys playing history with Manly. This to me is why I think he should have tried to defend the Manly players. Because he is part of the membership promotion even more so. Instead he just joined in and went along with Wally and the Big Marns bagging of them and defended Blair. [/font]

nodd said:
Good to see everyone has the right to an opinion- unless it happens to be against Manly.

Good to see the paranioa is still here.

Vautin has been a manly man forever, even after we shafted him.

B. stewart was lucky to only get one week- stupid.

The others all deserved nothing, as did the melbourne players apart from hinchcliffe who started the whole thing.

Get over it, Vautin has had 3 or 4 negative comments to make about the club over how many years? And now because You clowns are again paranoid about our bad treatment (supposedly), he's scum?

Some of You people need to realise people, even supporters/fans are allowed an opinion that doesn't always favour our club.

Didn't Stewart get a three week offense? He got a discount for 7 years with no charge and a guilty plea discount.

Hence the comments from some quarters that one week is too little just demonstrates their lack of understanding of the process, or more likely they're pandering to a particular viewpoint.

Larissa said:
It's interesting to hear your differing opinions on having Fatty involved in our 2012 Membership campaign. From our perspective we are excited that someone with significant media exposure is prepared to get behind our product and help us sign up as many new Members as possible. At the end of the day that's what we are here for. We need to get more people visiting our website and talking about membership.

If anyone would like to have a chat about our membership campaign (or anything else!) please feel free to give me a call at the Club, or you can drop me an email at [email protected].

Thanks again & Go Manly!

Larissa

Get rid of Vautin, Might as well use Zorba, at least he is solid.

Steve Menzies is the right man for the job.

Personally I think Sarah Murdoch, Wendy Harmer, Layne Beachley, Melinda Gainsford-Taylor and co and would have the most appeal to both male and female fans.

Maybe the Eagle Angels as a collective group along with Menzies would be a great mix.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6