Experience the key for Manly: Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A few of our players have been talking up our prospects recently, at a time when the on-field performances have been less than overwhelming. Personally I think it's great that, firstly, they have such confidence in their ability, and secondly, they aren't spouting the same boring, robotic party line, 'Oh we aren't looking that that far ahead, blah blah blah'.

It seems in line with Toovey's somewhat refreshing media style. Time will tell if it backfires, but I like it. If they are going to lose I doubt it will be due to a media interview.

A few of our players have been talking up our prospects recently, at a time when the on-field performances have been less than overwhelming. Personally I think it's great that, firstly, they have such confidence in their ability, and secondly, they aren't spouting the same boring, robotic party line, 'Oh we aren't looking that that far ahead, blah blah blah'.

It seems in line with Toovey's somewhat refreshing media style. Time will tell if it backfires, but I like it. If they are going to lose I doubt it will be due to a media interview.

noooooooooo, he's not allowed to play for NZ!

Ok he is but no injuries allowed!

He played great last week (and other weeks but you know what I mean.)

noooooooooo, he's not allowed to play for NZ!

Ok he is but no injuries allowed!

He played great last week (and other weeks but you know what I mean.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7