Expectations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Minutes playes: 42
Tackles: 21
Missed tackles: 7
Effective tackle completion rate: 67%
Team KPI for effective tackle completion rate: 90%

Hit-ups: 10
Metres gained: 89
Offloads: 1

If a Webcke, Ryles, Bailey type player posted those figures we'd say they had an absolutely ****house game.

Yet that is King's stats from last weekend, and we're all applauding him and saying "he's back"? :doh: :doh: :doh:

So the guy who dismisses stats left right and centre now uses them as evidence.

What is your saying.... something like stats are like a miniskirt, what they reveal is good but its what they hide that counts.

He certainly isn't back, it was simply an adequate NRL performance. One of the only ones all year.

i said it all week he only had a good game in comparison to his previous games he wasnt actually very good at all.

Harris an minogue were much better

15 missed tackles for Alberts! That is amazing. You can be sure which side the Knights will attack this weekend. Though in the main Alberts seems to have been fairly adequate in defence?

How good was willo - 80 minutes, 30 tackles, 1 miss.

yeah 15 missed tackles isnt too good but look who he was marking and how many he went in for

There were not too many clean breaks down his side of the field all the same. If he missed 15 tackles (legite) on his own that would have put 50 on us.

Stats say Monas has the best long kicking game in the NRL???
and the least effective short kicking game, which is why he should be a hooker, and not a halfback.

Also, only one 40/20 kick all season and that was in Round Two.

Wheel...every single try scored on the day was scored down Alberts side for whatever reason.

alberts rushes up to stop they ball movement and give the slide time - he gets bumped off but most of the time the second tackler is close enough to finish the tackle.

On the weekend he got bumped off then came back then bumped off then finished the tackle, the attacker did not make huge metres out of this.

missed tackles are bull****. Alberts shirt grabs.. they probably counted the amount of times he lets go after he grabs on.. then.. he comes back to tackle them again. lol

So the guy who dismisses stats left right and centre now uses them as evidence.

What is your saying.... something like stats are like a miniskirt, what they reveal is good but its what they hide that counts.

That is mine !!!!

Stole it form Navjot Sidhu

"Stats are like miniskirts, what they show is great, but what they hide is vital"

After reading the stats I watched the replay and Alberts missed a lot of tackles, but as people have said they were mostly 3 in a row on the same guy and not many extra metres were made. I have watched him closely since he's been in though, and this was by far his worst game in defence. In other games he has made the tackle first time every time when he darts out of the line.

I wouldn't be too worried.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4