exert from ME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Exactl Fluffy. If going off injured is seen as ducking from responsibility in some of you people's eyes, then you have no idea whatsoever.

I am backing you on this one fluffy. (never thought I would say that)

I haven't been Kings biggest fan,but he is improving game by game and stats wise he is doing his job

Funny that the blokes who stayed on the field are the ones with the long term injuries (Kite and Hecks) whilst the bloke sipping hot chocolate in the sheds for the middle 55 minutes of the game is the one donning the rep jumper.

Kite and Hecks went over the top of the trench and did the business whilst King was gawking at them through the periscope.

Might I add that I was one of King's advocates last year when he returned from his broken foot so I can hardly be accused of "not liking him". I'm sure there are many that will concur that I once argued his case as vociferously as I now pan him.

I just think he's been very, very ordinary this year - that is when he makes it onto the paddock.

doesnt matter. have u ever heard of precaution. It MAY have been serious and our doctors probably ordered him to get it checked.

in the time Hecks was on he made a measly 38 metres and was a reason why our forwards were smashed. Kingy not on the field was also a reason but if the doctors wanted him out to CHECK his injury. What can he do?

I think people have to cut him some slack and realise that he just got back from injury. Im not talking about last year. You do all remember he was out for 4 weeks this season...... he lost quite a bit of match fitness. Let him work his way back. I cant believe the amount of **** hes getting from you blokes. Give him a month.. if hes still playing **** ya'll can say whatever you like. But imo i think all who are criticising Kingy are just after a scapegoat. Mullane and Chad are gone... so if Kings out whos next? Stevo? surely.

also i think mentally Kingy is struggling as every hit he takes he thinks hes injured. He needs time but with fans on his back its not helping.

Kaza, in the interests of balance have a look at the performances of Heckenberg and Princess over the last 18 months.

Heckenbverg has contributed thrice as much to the side than King has, without all the plaudits and back slapping.

and played 13 - to kings 11 games, almost thrice as many.

but we know you dont use facts anyway as shown by that disgusting post

Nice to know you give people a warning.

FFS can you be original - it wasnt funny the first 50 times Sue used it and it isnt when you use it either.

So far today you have used biso and virus alert - both ideas were not yours and are well out of date.

Keep digging your hole.

Its funny how you get all personal when people dont agree with your views or player bashing as it now is.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6