Excuses are like losses Every team has them except Champions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Penrith without not one but three of their best players in Cleary , Luai and James fisher Harris

Defied Adversity , Eliminated Excuses and Prevailed against the Rabbits

Excuses are like losses..... Every team has them except Champions

We must look within our selves

Be more responsible and be more accountable

If we ever want to do more than complain or make excuses

Nelson Mandela

2013 was one of the bravest efforts I’ve ever seen as well. If it wasn’t for shayne Hayne that year would also have been ours.
Excuses .... Excuses ..... Excuses

If we stopped the last bust by SBW that lead to the roosters winning try

If we stopped all the other roosters tries we win the match

But like all losers do we blame the ref and not our team for letting in tries

2013 was one of the bravest efforts I’ve ever seen as well. If it wasn’t for shayne Hayne that year would also have been ours.
Brave effort ?

Lets talk about the winning Benchmark of all Brave efforts , The Brave effort that wins comps

Lets talk about our Busted Manly players who played 6 games in 24 days to win the Grand final

See the source image

Last edited:
Last Manly sermon for today .... Good night and God bless to all Passionate Manly souls

*At Manly we do not just exist *

At Manly we Excel

See the source image

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
05. Reuben Garrick
08. Sean Keppie
09. Karl Lawton
10. Taniela Paseka
13. Jake Trbojevic

Isn't an excuse, it's a reality though. Doesn't mean we can't show ticker and effort on the other hand.

In reality that one pretty porcelain superstar and a bunch of plodders or guys without alot of talent that give 100% but arnt elite nor are they ever going to be elite players.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
05. Reuben Garrick
08. Sean Keppie
09. Karl Lawton
10. Taniela Paseka
13. Jake Trbojevic

Isn't an excuse, it's a reality though. Doesn't mean we can't show ticker and effort on the other hand.
Sharks injury list
Talakai
Katoa
Williams
Kenedy
Rudolf
The reality is though..
Injuries are part of the game and Resilience is part of the character of a winning team
as the biggest loss to any team as you agree is loss of ticker loss of heart

The other reality is
If we breed a culture on excuses
We build a premiership winning house with straws
and come finals time every top 8 team blows us away

Last edited:
In reality that one pretty porcelain superstar and a bunch of plodders or guys without alot of talent that give 100% but arnt elite nor are they ever going to be elite players.
A coach lives and dies on the bed that he lies and a coaches bed is made out from the playing squad he essembles .

What can we say about a playing roster from Des that over time have proven that they are incapable of winning against top quality teams without their best player ?
We can say that they all try hard but their best is definitely not good enough as you say @God almighty

I respectfully disagree with you though on Tom being a porcelain player
As Tom plays as tough as they come but the biological fact is some players have stronger joints and are less susceptible to ligament and muscle tears.
A players toughness is also defined on how they bounce back to their best from injury and tough players like Tom always prevail

Penrith without not one but three of their best players in Cleary , Luai and James fisher Harris

Defied Adversity , Eliminated Excuses and Prevailed against the Rabbits

Yeah what they have there is a champion side. Playing form team in league without there halfs and top metre maker. Real shot at back to back.
I am happy to can enjoy good footy now and not worry about the complete rabble our great club has become.
Penrith is a example of what should be done near unbeatable nsw cup team, champion nrl team huge junior development.

Yeah what they have there is a champion side. Playing form team in league without there halfs and top metre maker. Real shot at back to back.
I am happy to can enjoy good footy now and not worry about the complete rabble our great club has become.
Penrith is a example of what should be done near unbeatable nsw cup team, champion nrl team huge junior development.

Every Great organization is only as Great as the Great people it invests in that give them a Great return

How Great are we ? We are only as Great as what we have turned our club into

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4