Excuse time is over!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
For the last year Dan has trotted out some pretty lame excuses for his lack of football club membership.

I believe most of them have now lapsed.

Time to sign Dan..... :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

I now have the best of all.

I dont have the finances to sign up mate!
I am paying twice the rent, all the bills and payingoff a new car. Need I say more?

I still think it is a waste of money too. Unless this club can smarten itself up and restructure correctly, and also make decisions based on good business and not emotion, then I wont sign.

Things need to change before my hard earned goes into membership

"From every village and hamlet, every state, every city we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children -- black men, white men, Jews, Gentiles, Catholics and Protestants -- will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I am free at last,"

How many $7 beers did you buy on the weekend? ;)

none.....that would be ludicrous.

$5 beers yeah which I wasn't happy about

Though the orient has extra dry on tap which was a new experience.

the beers go up in price after a certain time at the ori as well!

It's doing better than what a lot of people thought it would! It helps that they hosted the after party for the recent business awards. That was a smart idea.

However, I'm glad I don't have their amount of capitalisation in a rural economy................

Supposed to be heading out there for a few days of drinking in the new year. No doubt it will be stinking hot!!!

A pub doubles its money on every case of beer, well every keg. Its not hard to make money froma drinking hole.

most of the profits come from Pokies

A lot of the profits come from pokies. But beer sells well. my uncle owns a pub in the UK and rakes it in and he only has a few pokies.

I dare say dan puts more into the club through entry fee's and drinks/food at the game and club than some members do.

I dare say dan puts more into the club through entry fee's and drinks/food at the game and club than some members do.

Not to mention the blood, sweat, tears and time that go into the site

I pay my membership and also attend all home matches, dont mind having a beer at them either :drunk: Guess I am a better supporter :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4