Exciting opportunity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Correct, I'm anticipating what Seibold will say about the Souths game!
But seriously - it is exciting!
We'll get to see a couple of up and comers test themselves in the top grade.
Jamie Humphreys has had big wraps on him.
Maybe Navale, looked really solid for Fiji late last year, and got a run in one of our trials.
Aitasi James, certainly looks strong enough, wind him up and tell him to follow Brown.

This is a game Manly is expected to lose anyway. But plenty of times we see youngsters step up when tossed into first grade, I predict our emergency players will do us all proud.
In fact, I won't be at all shocked by a Manly win!

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Agree situations like ours create great opportunities for new players to break through into first grade. I’m also looking forward to seeing how these boys perform in top company. I hope they all play the games of their life’s.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Correct, I'm anticipating what Seibold will say about the Souths game!
But seriously - it is exciting!
We'll get to see a couple of up and comers test themselves in the top grade.
Jamie Humphreys has had big wraps on him.
Maybe Navale, looked really solid for Fiji late last year, and got a run in one of our trials.
Aitasi James, certainly looks strong enough, wind him up and tell him to follow Brown.

This is a game Manly is expected to lose anyway. But plenty of times we see youngsters step up when tossed into first grade, I predict our emergency players will do us all proud.
In fact, I won't be at all shocked by a Manly win!
I’m tipping it will be an exciting challenge

MW66

Reserve Grader
Well its started. A heap of guys from Sydney Shield/JF squad named in Flegg => assume a heap of guys from Flegg will be named in KOE.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Its a great test for the coach

Has he got a baby broncos moment in him

We have only used the same players over and over so how the newbies play , the commitment will say a lot about seibs as well

Can he , brooks and brownie keep the troops on tilt for 80

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Souths don't look great on paper either with Murray and Mitchell out they come back a fair bit...they do have the experience at 6, 7 and 9 which is their advantage.
Manly still have a few decent players and others looking to show what they got and every now and then, that youthful determination can create unpredictale outcomes...I think it's a tight game and almost a 50/50

Smokin Joe

Bencher
I am more concerned with Wighton on the left,we will probably have on the right Humphreys(who is more a left side player) with possibly Lawton or Condon if Waddell is out and Schoupp at centre.
Not saying Walker won't be a threat.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Turns out it's a wonderful opportunity, not an exciting opportunity, eh that's pretty close :)
Seibold doesn't sound confident that either Sipley or Waddell will play, which isn't a shock of course, but highlights what a mountain for Manly's patched up team to climb.
So what's the chance of following up last week with what would surely be an even more famous win against the odds?
(actually it's $2.69 on sportsbet, I thought it might be double that)

deanm

Reserve Grader
I am more concerned with Wighton on the left,we will probably have on the right Humphreys(who is more a left side player) with possibly Lawton or Condon if Waddell is out and Schoupp at centre.
Not saying Walker won't be a threat.
Looking at the players in The reserves list , they are all backs except Parker. So I would assume all forwards named will most likely play.

LeonardCohen

Bencher
Souths don't look great on paper either with Murray and Mitchell out they come back a fair bit...they do have the experience at 6, 7 and 9 which is their advantage.
Manly still have a few decent players and others looking to show what they got and every now and then, that youthful determination can create unpredictale outcomes...I think it's a tight game and almost a 50/50
Wish I agreed but any team with Lawton as 7 and a middle rotation of Atasi James, Ben Condon, Navale, Sipley and Bullemor is going struggle against a team with Cody Walker, Jack Wighton, Koloamatagi, Arrow, Burgess, Moale, etc.

I reckon we are in for a hiding and it’s a shame because we just had a galvanising win and jumped teams to enter the 8…it’s all coming undone due to Origin and injury.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wish I agreed but any team with Lawton as 7 and a middle rotation of Atasi James, Ben Condon, Navale, Sipley and Bullemor is going struggle against a team with Cody Walker, Jack Wighton, Koloamatagi, Arrow, Burgess, Moale, etc.

I reckon we are in for a hiding and it’s a shame because we just had a galvanising win and jumped teams to enter the 8…it’s all coming undone due to Origin and injury.
... and suspension!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18