Excited to have Key players back !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sad truth is, if you replay Saab's 300 tries in 2021, almost every try on BOTH edges had Tommy T involved....
He got a good try last week from a kick and wish Manly set that option of a high kick more often (landing it in goal), as 90% are landing 5m - 10m out and after Winning the catch, Saab will likely score more often than not when the execution is delivered properly.
His defence however has been tardy and some of his tackle attempts and decisions have been poor, then again much of his defending apart from a Super trysaver vs Warriors last year, has probably been shadowed more in the past, because he was scoring buckets of tries.

Like I say, this backline gets us closest to a premiership (right now):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Christian Tuipulotu
03. Tolu Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

I think that's our strongest 1-7
No way is Dylan in shape to play centre… though he may appreciate the bouts of breather out there.

Sad truth is, if you replay Saab's 300 tries in 2021, almost every try on BOTH edges had Tommy T involved....
He got a good try last week from a kick and wish Manly set that option of a high kick more often (landing it in goal), as 90% are landing 5m - 10m out and after Winning the catch, Saab will likely score more often than not when the execution is delivered properly.
His defence however has been tardy and some of his tackle attempts and decisions have been poor, then again much of his defending apart from a Super trysaver vs Warriors last year, has probably been shadowed more in the past, because he was scoring buckets of tries.
He hasn't been competing for the high ball a lot either, I was very pleased to see.him go up for it last week

Because in my view, he's still our marquee centre (who may add as much value)
Secondly it would allow us to blood someone like Kaeo Weekes (which builds to the future) - who could also jump in at dummy half
Third (again in my view), Burbo is great, but he lacks the mobility a line running to be a centre, but would make an amazing mobile backrower.
Would love to see Kaeo Weekes get a run at some stage this season. Really like what I saw in the Tigers trial and the NSW Cup to date.

Walker played centre for Maori all stars i think. He was pretty average that game and has lost alot of speed. however his impact in the middle has been game changing.

You will see in the off season, he will lose some of the bulk, lean out, work on his speed and be one of the best centres again.

Unfortunately, he will be playing for the Warriors

Speaking of key players , can we make a big offer to Selwyn Cobbo ? Get Bullemor to give us an in

Can we change the title to “bummed to have key players out!”
Not happening - not yet anyways...
Just having Tom T and Okalatu back is good enough for me....besides, Tigers have their main attacking weapon Luciano out and a good chance Nofoaluma their most prolific try scorer is out too.
Schu is a big out, but I reckon the addition of our star fullback and monster backrower will get the job done

Not happening - not yet anyways...
Just having Tom T and Okalatu back is good enough for me....besides, Tigers have their main attacking weapon Luciano out and a good chance Nofoaluma their most prolific try scorer is out too.
Schu is a big out, but I reckon the addition of our star fullback and monster backrower will get the job done
& Aloiai!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8