Excited to have Key players back !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Like I say, this backline gets us closest to a premiership (right now):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Christian Tuipulotu
03. Tolu Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

I think that's our strongest 1-7
Sure that looks good 'right now' but you can't underestimate the use of the words 'right now'...
Go back 6 months and Saab scored 25 tries and was on fire.
Go forward 6 weeks and Tippy toes may be on fire or on the bench again after having some poor games.
DW hasn't played Centre for so long I think its a mute point to even consider him a defo starter for the position.

Sure that looks good 'right now' but you can't underestimate the use of the words 'right now'...
Go forward 6 weeks and Tippy toes may be on fire or on the bench again after having some poor games.
DW hasn't played Centre for so long I think its a mute point to even consider him a defo starter for the position.

I actually think it's the reason he's leaving tbh, which is really upsetting.

Yep DW will never play centre for the Sea Eagles again. That ship has sailed.

For short periods, I am sure Jake could cover dummy half well (others might disagree). Des has hinted about this in the past.
I've always liked the idea of experimenting with Jurbo at hooker if we developed some faster props and a ball playing lock.
Piggy Ridell wasn't a nippy hooker...
Jurbo could play that Silvi Havilli 'power hooker' role as a sub for our regular 9 if injuries or a bench rotation was needed

I've always liked the idea of experimenting with Jurbo at hooker if we developed some faster props and a ball playing lock.
Piggy Ridell wasn't a nippy hooker...
Jurbo could play that Silvi Havilli 'power hooker' role as a sub for our regular 9 if injuries or a bench rotation was needed
I'm still a fan of the hooker who is a proper forward.
I'd love to see how Jake went for a short burst.
But I seriously question that he is quick and mobile enough. Its the same reason why he's struggling at lock these days with the faster pace.

I'm still a fan of the hooker who is a proper forward.
I'd love to see how Jake went for a short burst.
But I seriously question that he is quick and mobile enough. Its the same reason why he's struggling at lock these days with the faster pace.

I agree, his pace as a lock or even prop these days is on the slowest end of the spectrum these days. That's also why I think it could not hurt to try him at hooker, to harden the defensive line and give decent service in attack. As I mentioned, he's closer to Piggy Riddell or Silvi Havilli in attack than a Damian Cook or Harry Grant. But he can defend better than all four of them put together, and a hookers main roles are crisp service and good defence

It's a pretty strong side especially considering who we're missing.

And playing at home, there's no reason we can't put a score on this mob.

I understand the frustration with Saab but keep in mind he hasn't really been given much service to use his pace. He can't throw the pass and make the break as well. He needs his inside men to put him away. I'm willing to cut him some slack.

Like I say, this backline gets us closest to a premiership (right now):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Christian Tuipulotu
03. Tolu Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

I think that's our strongest 1-7
Sadly I don't think we're ever going to see Walker playing centre again at Manly mate, Hasler likes him in the 14 and you know how reluctant he is to change unless it's forced on him

Ryan. You are sounding like a broken record. You must have posted your best side 50 times in the last month.

How about when Des picks your side, tell us all about it then 😉😃

That's why we call them "YART'S"

YART:

YART stands for "Yet Another Ryan Team" this is probably the first and most well known meme of the site. A poster of the site, known as Ryan throughout the early days of the site, and in fact still today enjoys coming up with various combination's for different team lineups for the mighty Manly Warringah Sea eagles. These teams are at time controversial, other times they are quite normal and yet others they are just outlandish. YART's are no longer restricted to Ryan and these days many posters choose to put their idea for a team line-up under the title of a YART. One of the more famed YART's was with the selection of Adam Cuthbertson, prop/backrower on the wing

That's why we call them "YART'S"

YART:

YART stands for "Yet Another Ryan Team" this is probably the first and most well known meme of the site. A poster of the site, known as Ryan throughout the early days of the site, and in fact still today enjoys coming up with various combination's for different team lineups for the mighty Manly Warringah Sea eagles. These teams are at time controversial, other times they are quite normal and yet others they are just outlandish. YART's are no longer restricted to Ryan and these days many posters choose to put their idea for a team line-up under the title of a YART. One of the more famed YART's was with the selection of Adam Cuthbertson, prop/backrower on the wing
Thanks for explaining Global. I might be a long time member but didn't know what YART stood for.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10