Ex Manly player Horo drug bust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well he wasn't also picking up his kids in an unregistered vehicle and without a licence, the only similarity with Chunk is that they both had coke in their system.

And to further prove the point, this is what u see when a Roosters player is in trouble. About the 3rd paragraph they mention she played for the Roosters

Star NRLW player arrested over alleged pub attack

2018 NRLW - 2018 Sydney Roosters Womens Headshots  -  Nita Maynard   NRL Photos

NSW State of Origin player Nita Maynard will face court over an alleged attack on security guards at popular Cronulla pub Northies.
That I would’ve loved to have seen. My monies on Nita knocking out the security.

Well he wasn't also picking up his kids in an unregistered vehicle and without a licence, the only similarity with Chunk is that they both had coke in their system.

True.

Here's a link for you guys about the burgess cat...

NSW Police have now confirmed he has since been charged with driving a vehicle with an illicit drug present in blood.

“The man was issued a court attendance notice for drive vehicle, resident more than three months – not obtain a licence and use unregistered vehicle, and drive vehicle with illicit drug present in blood,” a spokesperson said.

According to reports Mr Burgess was on his way to collect his two young children from Bowral when he was pulled over.

I think it's time to start sending criminals back to england.

True.

Here's a link for you guys about the burgess cat...

NSW Police have now confirmed he has since been charged with driving a vehicle with an illicit drug present in blood.

“The man was issued a court attendance notice for drive vehicle, resident more than three months – not obtain a licence and use unregistered vehicle, and drive vehicle with illicit drug present in blood,” a spokesperson said.

According to reports Mr Burgess was on his way to collect his two young children from Bowral when he was pulled over.

I think it's time to start sending criminals back to england.
Say goodbye to your kids custody rights diickhead.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8