'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
who would be stupid enough to give him another assistant job, At penriff he ended up poaching Burton, Naden, Kikau. At Manly the media said Manly players were going to go with him. so yeah give the scum a job so that he can poach players instead of coaching,developing players.
It won’t matter because he will not be in a position to poach again. He just coached his last game as head coach.

I love the way Gus is pumping Baz as a first grade coach hoping some fool hires the guy to destroy their club...
Yeah Baz is somewhat a Trojan horse. The CEO at the bulldogs that hired him had zero game knowledge. We can be forgiven for signing him as he was untested and had Bozo to mentor him, though he was too much of a pork chop to listen. In saying this swapping out 2V for tbaz was like trading a Ferrari for a dodgem car.

Did naden have a “must be coached by tbaz clause in his contract”. Can’t believe it but not sure if he is either a total idiot thinking that barrett can coach, or really smart and didn’t think he would prosper at the dogs
Maybe he did a massive dummy spit and refused to play unless he got released

True.

I heard Kidwill has quit as assistant coach to Brad Arthur with immediate effect. Wonder who'll replace him...imagine if its Baz. What a pair @:D
Let me see
Laurel and Hardy
Abbot and Costello
Martin and Lewis

Or in the like of
Cheech and Chong
Punch and Judy

Arty and the Boo Boo
"Dude , where's my team"
@:D

Well it looks like certain Bulldogs players have a get out clause in their contracts regarding the coaching situation at the dogs. Naden didn't waste much time leaving the joint, shows where the players heads are at I'd say, he's going to be one of many to leave the stricken club. It's going to be another spiralling nose dive to the bottom again for the long suffering Bulldogs supporters, now eyeing of another wooden trophy.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6