'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon now that the supercoach is gone, they might start winning some games. Naden might regret his switch if that starts to happen coz tiger's are not much better

I reckon now that the supercoach is gone, they might start winning some games. Naden might regret his switch if that starts to happen coz tiger's are not much better
I get the feeling Nadens switch was more self preservation than Barret leaving.
He was going to lose his first grade spot and knew it

Trent’s played it smart once again, convincing the Bulldogs he wanted to “step down” when really he’s just freeing himself up for the inevitable bidding war between the Tigers and Warriors for his services….

Great comment from James Graham... they looked like they are playing to win yet under Barrett the played not to lose.

Don "t feel quite as concerned with Manly "s form level or upper ceiling now after they just piped the Dogs at the start of the season . Eels apparently very ordinary but irrespective, Dogs still have some good ability and a few classy players . Interesting if they can continue some good form , Potter should be able to take some credit but that early season game against Manly again showed that they have something going for them .

Red V get out the red pen​

St George Illawarra will begin compiling a shortlist of candidates to replace the two assistant coaches - Mat Head and Peter Gentle - who were last week tapped on the shoulder by Anthony Griffin.

One name that keeps coming up is former player Trent Barrett. Barrett is managed by Wayne Beavis, who also manages Griffin, and has a long-standing relationship with people in high positions at the club.

Don’t be surprised if there’s also a specific focus on having someone that can develop a close relationship with the young talent at the club. It has been Griffin’s Achilles heel at both the Panthers and Dragons. It hasn’t gone unnoticed. One name discussed is Dragons Jersey Flegg coach Willie Talau.

I hope Barrett knows that Norm Provan's Discount Store is no longer just up the road from Jubilee Oval.
Screenshot_20220801-083915_Google.jpg

....One name that keeps coming up is former player Trent Barrett. Barrett is managed by Wayne Beavis, who also manages Griffin, and has a long-standing relationship with people in high positions at the club.......

It does my head in (sorta) that 'journos' have to throw in little bits of their 'like totes where's there's smoke there's fire!!! nudge nudge wink wink...
fmd
So beavis manages both and knows people in a footy club woooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!
All managing both barrett and griffin tells me is "everybody, don't use Beavis as your manager..lol"

They do it with players as well. Remember when gifty and snake were off contract?
The Stewart bros might end up at St George because their dad is friends with someone from the club! lol (actually they pulled some similar b/s with the Trbo's)
Like omg...do...friggen...better...'journos!'

/rant
lulz

Trent will be out at Kogarah today inspecting the furniture to see if its a good fit for his useless coaching style.
Classic! Love it! Never is Baz’s wildest dreams would he have considered a flippant remark about furniture would go on to define the perception of character.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6