'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I want to see more Manly players cry when they are replaced
I want to see Big Marty be taken off in tears after his 25 minute stint
I want to see Manly players cry in the media clips after every loss and they can prove to the new world of the Soft society just how brave and tough they are

Also we should all get on the players social media page and chat with them and comfort them

Hey Marty I saw you cry when you came off the field . Mate I just want to say you really moved me and how proud I am of you .

What is the world coming to
I'm crying now bozo

No way - but I don't think he got emotional because of that one instance. He owned the fact he deserved to be benched - sooking would be him saying that he didn't deserve to be hooked.

Like I said, it seemed to me that he dropped his head when they asked about his dad. He came across like he was ashamed to be letting his old man down.

I've seen plenty of tough young kids cry for various reasons at junior footy games. Funnily enough, they are usually the ones who run the hardest, tackle their asses off, and score the most tries. They are celebrated for their passion and desire to win.
Generally it is just the release of some of the pressure that has built up inside.... often the people that try the hardest are also the most self-critical...

I have never had a problem with blokes crying as real men can cry, wear pink, dance, play badminton, whatever... (and not give a sh*t what anyone thinks of them because of it)..

speaking of real men... Saul gave Billy Joe a bit of a reality check KW....

The only one I have an issue with is Steve Smith at the ball tampering press conference, with his Dad patting him on the back. I thought we were at the under 12s.

The only one I have an issue with is Steve Smith at the ball tampering press conference, with his Dad patting him on the back. I thought we were at the under 12s.
yeah but that was a bit of a 'crying because you got caught' moment imo...

didn't seem genuine... (and I am a massive SS fanboy)

It was tough question about his family / dad that caused the kid to crack. He has guts running out onto the footy field playing first grade against much bigger opponents. I don't see anything soft about him at all!. The toughen up bravado on here is hard to swallow. He was upset because he felt he was letting his family down and he sounds like a great kid. What I question most is why he was sent into that interview at all. I'd like to know who the insensitive numb nut was that made that decision. They knew he would get grilled about what happened on the weekend. If they expected that would help his personal development then their judgement is significantly flawed. Protect your kids Bulldogs. Dopes.

Generally it is just the release of some of the pressure that has built up inside.... often the people that try the hardest are also the most self-critical...

I have never had a problem with blokes crying as real men can cry, wear pink, dance, play badminton, whatever... (and not give a sh*t what anyone thinks of them because of it)..

speaking of real men... Saul gave Billy Joe a bit of a reality check KW....
Spot on!

Canelo is a machine Frankie boy. Unbelievable punching power and combinations. Billy Joe - tough as he is - won't be forgetting that fight in a hurry.

Spot on!

Canelo is a machine Frankie boy. Unbelievable punching power and combinations. Billy Joe - tough as he is - won't be forgetting that fight in a hurry.
Much as a I hate to say it....

god I can't believe this is about to come out of my mouth (keyboard, whatever)....

it makes you appreciate how good Floyd Mayweather was...

I use to coach my sons soccer team and about U8s I tried to move away from everyone getting the game day trophy and awarding it to the Best on Ground.

It almost started a riot with the parents, as they thought it totally unfair that their little Johnny (with limited ability) wasn’t going to get recognized
Yea, I was thinking about 8 is a good age to start teaching them about winning and losing .
You can't win everything.. that's a fact.. if your kids the one over there flossing while the other kid runs past him and scores 5 tries then no, the kid doesn't deserve an award ..

Some parents man, they just don't get it

Much as a I hate to say it....

god I can't believe this is about to come out of my mouth (keyboard, whatever)....

it makes you appreciate how good Floyd Mayweather was...
Floyd is the best boxer I've ever seen ay..
The whole point of boxing is to hit and not get hit...
As much as Ppl whinge about his style, he has spent 20 years of his career in nothing but title fights, and even tho he "runs" (allegedly) he still manages to outland his opponents by a large majority . Freak

Floyd is the best boxer I've ever seen ay..
The whole point of boxing is to hit and not get hit...
As much as Ppl whinge about his style, he has spent 20 years of his career in nothing but title fights, and even tho he "runs" (allegedly) he still manages to outland his opponents by a large majority . Freak
Its a square ring so his opponents had every chance to catch him - they just couldn't...

Floyd was super efficient with his punches and his evasive skills were second to none...

But also a massive pen1shead...

Its a square ring so his opponents had every chance to catch him - they just couldn't...

Floyd was super efficient with his punches and his evasive skills were second to none...

But also a massive pen1shead...
Lol I loved his act... Don't get me wrong, I love humble fighters too, the golovkins, the pacmans etc, but Floyd made fights must see with his sh!t talk and persona..

It's when clowns like Mundine do it that I get annoyed...
Mundine almost cut and pasted Floyd's speils, but then floyd backed it up beating the likes of Canelo, Judah, Gatti,delay hoya,Pacman,Hatton, Marquez, Cotto... All future hall of famers and that's only the guys I can think of...
Mundine fought brickies and chippies and had to move states as fights couldn't get sanctioned as the opponents were too poor...

Floyd was a game changer

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8