'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, we are not going to find any common ground on this one.
I dont find all the same common grounds with my own beautiful Mother and I lover and I love you too feathered friend . Nothing personal . We both have strong views on this point and
the only winner here is our forum

Keep up your passionate posts feathered friend . Nothing like a bit of Passionate biff in our forum
We dont want to be placid soft ccks ..... Excuse the pun :)

I actually think he is showing passion by the intensity of his emotions. If he just shrugged his shoulders and said whatever - that is displaying more self entitlement in my opinion.

Kyle wants to be a first grade footballer - he is obviously not just playing for a pay cheque. How does him breaking down signify weakness and self entitlement? I'd say the opposite is true.
That's how I saw it too - it means so much to him that it broke him up.

Rather that than a lazy, unmotivated slacker only in it for the money.

I dont find all the same common grounds with my own beautiful Mother and I lover and I love you too feathered friend . Nothing personal . We both have strong views on this point and
the only winner here is our forum

Keep up your passionate posts feathered friend . Nothing like a bit of Passionate biff in our forum
We dont want to be placid soft ccks ..... Excuse the pun :)
Yeah, all good @BOZO

It would be boring as anything if we all held hands and nodded in agreement over every issue.

Perspective
In sport guys feel the pressure ?
There are single mums working and looking after their kids trying to make ends meet paying the rent put food on the table and school needs all on their own and I never see them cry but only inspire their kids and the guys that are on hundreds of thousands cant handle the pressure of being a footy player

That is very poor form Soft Soft Soft ccks
Probably because most single mum's of NRL players arent interviewed by the media 2 days after they were unceremoniously hooked from the field on national TV.

What is this self entitled world coming too

As soon as there is a bit of pressure it is good bye cruel world
No mate, you're conflating 2 very different issues here - Flanagan's emotions in a TV interview & the subject of suicide.

You've also assumed Flanagan broke down because he was feeling sorry for himself & have gone on to condemn him as a soft c0ck for doing so.

There's far more to it than simple caveman mentality.

Probably because most single mum's of NRL players arent interviewed by the media 2 days after they were unceremoniously hooked from the field on national TV.
Hooked off the field not performing and fronting the media . Fck what a tragedy

Mums being hooked by their alcoholic , drug addict , assaulting, gambling womanizing husband or a husband that has been killed and left them with kids to feed and a house to find with little money and fronting life on their own .

Footballers are doing it so tough mate . I feel sorry for them to the point I will start to cry

Men don’t have emotions, and if they are weak enough to feel emotion they should at least be strong enough to hide it.

Years ago I was disgusted by Sly Stallone’s pathetic self indulgent sobbing and wailing scene in First Blood. Have never been able to respect any of his fake macho characters since then.

Wonder if they cried when benched/dropped? I doubt it.
No way - but I don't think he got emotional because of that one instance. He owned the fact he deserved to be benched - sooking would be him saying that he didn't deserve to be hooked.

Like I said, it seemed to me that he dropped his head when they asked about his dad. He came across like he was ashamed to be letting his old man down.

I've seen plenty of tough young kids cry for various reasons at junior footy games. Funnily enough, they are usually the ones who run the hardest, tackle their asses off, and score the most tries. They are celebrated for their passion and desire to win.

Hooked off the field not performing and fronting the media . Fck what a tragedy

Mums being hooked by their alcoholic , drug addict , assaulting, gambling womanizing husband or a husband that has been killed and left them with kids to feed and a house to find with little money and fronting life on their own .

Footballers are doing it so tough mate . I feel sorry for them to the point I will start to cry
What does all that have to do with the bloke tearing up on TV?

You don't know why he teared up but you're comparing him to another subject entirely & condemning him based on that.

You've created a strawman as a vehicle for your disgust at a man showing human emotions.

Men don’t have emotions, and if they are weak enough to feel emotion they should at least be strong enough to hide it.

Years ago I was disgusted by Sly Stallone’s pathetic self indulgent sobbing and wailing scene in First Blood. Have never been able to respect any of his fake macho characters since then.
I couldn't understand what he was saying, he was blubbering too much!

Wonder if they cried when benched/dropped? I doubt it.

I don't think Kyle's tears were about weakness for the record, I hope he is ok.

I want to see more Manly players cry when they are replaced
I want to see Big Marty be taken off in tears after his 25 minute stint
I want to see Manly players cry in the media clips after every loss and they can prove to the new world of the Soft society just how brave and tough they are

Also we should all get on the players social media page and chat with them and comfort them

Hey Marty I saw you cry when you came off the field . Mate I just want to say you really moved me and how proud I am of you .

What is the world coming to

Clubber Lang should have won that second fight in Rocky 3 as well. Clubber was a real macho man.

I want to see Des in tears after a loss at his press conference

So he can prove to the soft society that their crying coach is the Man that can instill resilience in his players

I am out here

Have a nice day feathered friends :)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8