Ex-AFB Wish List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
imagine being garrick at the club knowing very well the club wanted to trade you.. only for it to fall through. Do we still keep him? Someone has to tell saab to kick stones n make it happen. I dont even know why they want him so bad they're not even playing him

Been reported on here earlier this year during 9's that he was on around 400k when him, AFB, Jake were on the sideline with injury. He's got another year. I reckon there are other positions we need to sure up before upgrading him. Then again, if he is a starting prop in 2021, he could command more, so probably wise to offer an upgrade and lock him in till 2023 before someone else does. Couple of questions though. What happened to Sipley? What does Saddler have to offer?

Can you post the article plz?

Bit out of the article mate.

Tevita Pangai Junior has been linked to a Manly move after being stood down by the Broncos.

Inevitably, Manly has been linked to Pangai, the champion Brisbane player stood down for the rest of this year for COVID restriction breaches.

While there is no suggestion Manly has made an official play for Pangai, the Ashfield-born forward would be an ideal replacement for Fonua-Blake.

Pangai was expected to be axed by the club but has now been told his contract will be honoured – provided he behaves.

While the drama between Pangai and Brisbane has been – at least temporarily – resolved, there is still every chance the big forward could explore his options in Sydney.

What needs explaining??
1 who is Davey ?and 2 there is so much rumor flying around here that I dont what to believe or not so what are you saying to not believe that has been written ?
and lastly please tell me you are joking with Tolman ?

1 who is Davey ?and 2 there is so much rumor flying around here that I dont what to believe or not so what are you saying to not believe that has been written ?
and lastly please tell me you are joking with Tolman ?
Ok so davey is a 28 year old backrower who only debuted this year for Parramatta against us at brookvale. He has indeed signed with us. He has been named for Parramatta this week also if ppl wanna get a better look at him. All im saying is dont believe the media with players like garner, sironen and foran i reckon they are just adding up pieces to a puzzle. Funnily enough its three players alot of us have spoken about on here with our wish list consistently prior. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. Tolman is tongue and jest but honestly wouldn't bloody surprise me if he does come here

Ok so davey is a 28 year old backrower who only debuted this year for Parramatta against us at brookvale. He has indeed signed with us. He has been named for Parramatta this week also if ppl wanna get a better look at him. All im saying is dont believe the media with players like garner, sironen and foran i reckon they are just adding up pieces to a puzzle. Funnily enough its three players alot of us have spoken about on here with our wish list consistently prior. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. Tolman is tongue and jest but honestly wouldn't bloody surprise me if he does come here
Davey probably on the minimum ( what’s that these days $110k) and probably no worse than Duck but cheaper.

Think we are unloading for a major signing , it’s just got that feel to it.

It’s got that feeling ( if the rumours are all true), we just cannot be unloading so much to not replace them.
What we had wasn't working and Des obviously knows that. I thought this type of clean out might happen next year but I think this is all fantastic news. With the exception of AFB the rest of the players are all dead wood and our squad will look a lot stronger next year. We are keeping the nucleus of a gun side including most of the big guns and most of our young superstar. Bring on 2021.

Davey probably on the minimum ( what’s that these days $110k) and probably no worse than Duck but cheaper.

Think we are unloading for a major signing , it’s just got that feel to it.
Hope your right marky boy.. we could do with some good news!! We deserve it after a rough year.

This could be a blessing for us Manly sea Eagles as a team.
With the current C19 and Addins awake stance on the whole C19 (hoax.)
Do doubt it will be a “no Jab no Play” in the NRL next year!
Good work Addin you’ll be missed but not forgotten
My guess he’ll be at Gold Coast next year.

Last edited:
Just take RTS in exchange for Gangsta Boy. We actually need a FB who plays more often than not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6