Ex-AFB Wish List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reading a post in the other thread it seems Garner and Foran are potential targets. Also no progression with Hoppa.
Still hopeful for Saab aswell. The roster will start to sort itself out sooner rather than later

I had a look at the top teams forward packs to see how balanced they are and we definitely need something more in in the back row to balance out the side. Roosters and Melbourne and Penrith have size, mobility and skill. You could also argue some of the aggressive back rowers in sharks are starting to make a name for them selves as well. Its no coincidence the teams outside the 8 have the worst packs.

Have a look at this pack and they can still afford to rest Siosiua Taukeiaho and also have Victor Radley out for season. that to go with the best back 5 in the comp and Keary.
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Lindsay Collins 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Isaac Liu 14. Freddy Lussick 15. Angus Crichton 16. Nat Butcher 17. Sonny Bill Williams

Last edited:
Lets hope its to Melbourne or the Broncos then as Kotoni or Brandon Smith are about the only good players on the market that want to leave there clubs.
Warriors would be good as they probably still wouldn't be a huge threat (still a threat) but they don't really have anyone that has had news about them wanting to leave to give us in return. Would they give us Jazz Tevaga? He is a gun. Tevaga / Hiku or one of their gun wingers would be great, AFB / Walker go their way.
Jazz would look great in Maroon and White. Can play every position in the forward pack and with a preseason under Donny Singe could be one of the highest work rate players to pull on a jersey.

I'd be extremely happy with Hectic Cheese and Siro Jnr.

I don't know what Paseka is on, but I would also look to give him a bit of an upgrade next year and an extra 2 years.

the one player i do want signed is bailey sirro, Curtis brother from Souths would be a handy pick up

players we should go after..
Brandon smith to play 9 until fainu returns
Saab for garrick
Pangai Jr. Guys a machine would be a great buy for the club!

Id be very happy with 2 out of the 3..
Saab and Smith would be 2 great pick ups but i doubt smith will leave storm.

Oh and Foran ;) on 300k 1 year deal with a potential 2nd year if he does well/plays most games.

players we should go after..
Brandon smith to play 9 until fainu returns
Saab for garrick
Pangai Jr. Guys a machine would be a great buy for the club!

Id be very happy with 2 out of the 3..
Saab and Smith would be 2 great pick ups but i doubt smith will leave storm.

Oh and Foran ;) on 300k 1 year deal with a potential 2nd year if he does well/plays most games.
Mate, I would be happy with those players as well. Probably dreaming. TPJ is a weapon, had some discipline issues, but so did Matai and Marty. We need talent on the field, Dez can sort them out.

Mate, I would be happy with those players as well. Probably dreaming. TPJ is a weapon, had some discipline issues, but so did Matai and Marty. We need talent on the field, Dez can sort them out.
Well apparently saab deal has come to a halt.. probably dreaming but would still like those players. Most likely tpj over smith. I doubt he will leave storm. Seems more and more likely Foran will return. Especially with Metcalf sent on his bike.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2