Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Player swap with Marty for 2022? That could be worth a good look at.
Edited: Apologies to @Ranga for a premature/immature ratings reaction. But to clarify my point here. Its not me advocating for punting Marty, but "club insiders" have been dancing around moving Marty on since the season began. Woods and all sorts of plodding old hacks have been thrown up as possible candidates. If Marty (112 kg 190 cm) is to be moved on to release cap pressure, I would pragmatically prefer a player like Bullemor (111 kg 190 cm) than a plodder like Sharon.

Last edited:
I prefer to see the worst parts of a players game in these videos,easy to be impressed if you just look at someone’s highlights
The kid can play. I would be stored if we signed him. Think Choc with a bit more size and better footwork. I struggle to believe Brisbane would let him go - maybe that's why Suli is being let go. Adding a backrower with this kids attributes would be the icing on the cake.

Yeah whatever @Ranga . You can stick your ironstine where the sun doesn't shine. But club insiders have been dancing around moving Marty on since the season began. Woods and all sorts of plodding old hacks have been thrown up as possible candidates. If Marty (112 kg 190 cm) is to be moved on to release cap pressure, I would pragmatically prefer a player like Bullemor (111 kg 190 cm) than a plodder like Sharon.
Sorry, meant to give a 'clever' rating because I think you are onto something. Marty's status is the elephant in the room, particularly given other club's can approach him from 1 November.

In any event, there is no need to overreact to a rating - mine or anyone else's. You could ask me why I gave a rating, and I would clear it up.

Sorry, meant to give a 'clever' rating because I think you are onto something. Marty's stats is the elephant in the room, particularly given other club's can approach him from 1 November.

In any event, there is no need to overreact to a rating - mine or anyone else's. You could ask me why I gave a rating, and I would clear it up.
I had already realised the error of my ways and edited the post. Mea Culpa.
Sorry Apologies GIF by Carrefour France

Replacement for Marty?

think about it. Marty on what 850k? Prob get this kid for 350-400k.

Obv very young and green but I see Paseka as our new main man and Aleo Vera rotating with perhaps this bloke?

Big fast and keen. I like the idea a lot.
i would say much less than 350k-400k... i don't think the fringe reserve graders are on nearly as much... the survey that came out shows a massive skew to players being on 130-250k

I would rather see their ability and potential . You always invest in potential
No one would ever get signed if they only showed the worst side of them. I was lucky enough to be signed on a long term deal by the missus based on a highlights reel..
Looking back,do you think she’d of preferred to have seen your lowlights reel prior to committing to this deal?Is there a chance she’ll give you permission to look around to find a better deal and to create some space in the salary cap?Do you know if there’s any other club interested?

Looking back,do you think she’d of preferred to have seen your lowlights reel prior to committing to this deal?Is there a chance she’ll give you permission to look around to find a better deal and to create some space in the salary cap?Do you know if there’s any other club interested?
Haha..That's was my whole point. If she saw the lowlights reel I'd be struggling to play 'pub footie'..let alone be signed up on lifetime DCE deal. No other clubs are interested even though she's given me permission to look around to aleviate salary cap pressure..I think she is trying to get me medically retired.

Bullemor is also studying a Bachelor of Applied Economics.

So...he can manage our cap then! woohoo
I play golf with a bloke who’s son played Nudgee 1st 15 with Bullemor. Really intelligent and respectful kid apparently. Perfect culture fit for us and not so for the Broncs. Lots of upside and tbh I’m surprised he’s not got more game time for the Broncs. Then again Kevvie is coaching so not that surprised. I do wonder the truth to this tho as Ikin and DD I doubt would want to lose him, unless they are getting a solid forward leader in exchange……

I play golf with a bloke who’s son played Nudgee 1st 15 with Bullemor. Really intelligent and respectful kid apparently. Perfect culture fit for us and not so for the Broncs. Lots of upside and tbh I’m surprised he’s not got more game time for the Broncs. Then again Kevvie is coaching so not that surprised. I do wonder the truth to this tho as Ikin and DD I doubt would want to lose him, unless they are getting a solid forward leader in exchange……

Psssh, you lost me at Nudgee. (only because they were good when we played them. Though we did draw (we won all all other games... except the one I didn't play in) - annnd it wasn't the 1st XV (lol)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2