Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting to hear Nine New QLD reporting that young Broncos forward, Ethan Bullemor, could be on the move with Manly offering him a three year deal from 2022.

Haven’t seen a huge amount of Brisbane games this year, but from what I’ve seen he’d be a handy pick up.
Very quick, young (21) and also versatile. He can cover lock, second row and prop but I imagine he comes in for Gosiewski.

Saw this too, was ordering a pizza at the time, and the usual your driver's name is blahblah and his interests are.... Brisbane Bronco's, Soooooo, knock at the door, nice young man hands over pizza, I say "the bronco's released Ethan Bullemor, to Manly. He said Bull$hit, I said Bullemor.

Size , Speed and Slick foot work that destroyed quality opposition .

How can the Broncos let a player like him go ?
He wants a premiership, and more money than the Broncos have to keep him. But I think he sees how close we are as a squad to picking up a premiership or two in the next few years. Broncos will be bottom four again next year.

So he has been signed?
I cant see anything online that points to that yet? Its clear that he got a contract extension with the ponies until the end of 2022. I don't think this deal will be done quickly, and unless there is some type of player swap involved I cant see the Broncos being too keen to release him to us.

Replacement for Marty?

think about it. Marty on what 850k? Prob get this kid for 350-400k.

Obv very young and green but I see Paseka as our new main man and Aleo Vera rotating with perhaps this bloke?

Big fast and keen. I like the idea a lot.

I cant see anything online that points to that yet? Its clear that he got a contract extension with the ponies until the end of 2022. I don't think this deal will be done quickly, and unless there is some type of player swap involved I cant see the Broncos being too keen to release him to us.
I had a look too, all I can find is that he re-signed with the broncs for two years in January

Thanks for that. We just have to wait and see where this goes.

Has done ok with limited opportunity, behind a few at the Donkeys.

Good size about him and has a crack with the ball, has missed a few tackles for a bench forward though.
Our players were missing a few tackles as well when we were going trough our horror run

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4