EPL Thread 2009/2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
historically as well United have been strong over the christmas period.

The roster of Chelsea and there momentum i believe will get them very close.

Agree - will be interesting to see who the top 6 are / who gets relegated

lsz link said:
Have to disagree on a couple of points re Chelsea
1. African Nations Cup. bye bye Drogs....essein....mikel.....
2. I am a Milan Supporter - the amount of years cuddly Carlo had us pumping in December to fall away

I am not saying they will not win it but it is not a forgone conclusion. A lot depends on teh jan transfer window

I just watched the EPL highlights and realised something, when Drogs, essien and mikel are on the park there is Deco, Ballack and some more real quality on the bench.

Zep link said:
I just watched the EPL highlights and realised something, when Drogs, essien and mikel are on the park there is Deco, Ballack and some more real quality on the bench.
Yep, what I said. It is the bench where you can really see the depth of Chelsea. Liverpool and Gunners have had a bad run of injuries but Chelsea just seems to have plenty of back-up troops. Still, Man United and Fergie keep delivering so it is still a race. I have been watching the Carling Cup this morning and Fergie has a team of no names and Spurs have their two big gun strikers on yet Man United were leading 2-0. I can't see anyone from outside these two making an impression from now. Gunners have a game in hand but injuries and youth are killing them.

Deco is a class player but has not really delivered consistently....as for ballack again a good player but has not lived up to his reputation pre chelski
I am interested what formation they will play. Essien and Mikel are very much holding mid - can not see Deco or Ballack playing that role
Also no Drogba means they have to play Anelka up front by himself (if they play with a single striker)...and as well as he is playing right now he does not have the same presence etc
I would think they are going to change structure etc....but enough of the big 4 anyone catch the hammers 5-3 win on the weekend!

one more thing how good was Jimmy Bullards goal celebration?
He is one of my fav players...

How good would this be?

From foxsportstravel.com.au

- Seventeen (17) nights hotel accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers - Manchester to London to Liverpool to Manchester
- Manchester United v Hull City at Old Trafford
- Chelsea v Birmingham City at Stanford Bridge
- Arsenal v Manchester United at Emirates
- Liverpool v Everton at Anfield
- Arsenal v Liverpool at Emirates
- FA Cup Fourth Round clash
- Manchester City v Bolton at City of Manchester Stadium
- Stamford Bridge stadium tour
- Emirates stadium tour
- Old Trafford stadium tour
- Anfield stadium tour
- Commemorative Spray Jacket and cap
- Service of FOX SPORTS TRAVEL tour guide

How much is that tour MB?

It would be freaking awesome. Especially the Pool v Everton game and the Untied @ Emirates games.

It's $6995 twin land only in 3 star accom.
Emirates, Old Trafford, Stanford Bridge and Anfield - it would be like a dream. The City stadium is also very impressive w/o the history.
Gunners to do Man United and Liverpool in a week - priceless.

Man city V bolton could be grim...

A buddy of mine (massive pool fan) did one last year and saw them towel up manu.....

I did catch the Hammer goals from the weekend Isz. Very nice but letting in 3 afterwards was a bit of a spoiler. HUGE game for you guys on the weekend - no pressure :)

Have to be honest with you i thought we were going to get done for a point at one stage!
Massive game against our bunnies.....we have won 2 out of the last 3 at home against them..(i am sure we will get pumped!)

United move within 2 of Chelsea after the blues went down to City. There is a hint of irony there, where the most hated of rivals for city benefit from there win.

To Manc City,

Thx.

Love,
Man Utd.

Against Manu - we (the hammers) were pretty bad

I never thought i would say this....no Carlton Cole and we are an even worse team!

did u see the defense that United are forced to put on the park recently? only 1 noted defneder this morning

Lovely stuff by City there to effectively stop Chelsea from scoring.

de Jong a monster in the defensive midfield position restricting Ballack, Lampard and Essien -- no easy task. Losing both Richards and Bridge to injury and needed to put Barry back to laft back.

Game in hand, and playing Bolton, let's capitalise, City!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4