EPL Thread 2009/2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just a touch (all that said if my hammers won it i would not be at work for a week!)

Gunners played all over the Spurs in the local grudge match. Final score 3-0 and probably should have been a bigger margin. Liverpool down 1-3 to Fulham and it will be a hard climb back from there. Front runners Chelsea are still on top thanks to a 4-0 win over Bolton and Man Utd two points behind following a 2-0 result over Blackburn.

How sloppy were Spurs with the 2nd and 3rd goals?  To concede 11 seconds off a kick off is inexcusable, and for the third goal they all stopped rather than played to the whistle.  Ah well, good riddance to Spurs.  3-0 is the smallest of hammerings that mob deserve.

rafa to go this week?

My boys are moving up the ladder....2-1 against the villa!

Speaking of moving up the ladder - Gunners to second, game in hand, and Fergie's Failures drop another place (take it easy Zep heh heh :) )

great goal from birn in that game, saw the highlights.

Utd down again :( the only thing that gives me solice is that the pool are doing worse.

Christmas time again this year to see man utd make there move.

Will they actually go up this year?

Anyone else having a laugh at City (where is cliffy these days...) and their "surge" into the top 4!

9-1 to the spurs. All good goals.
Arsenal Beaten.
Liverpool held level
Man Utd and Chelski win. Might be a different looking top 4 at the end of the season.

Disappointing result for the Gunners but Sunderland have been playing well. Even with Spurs picking up 8 goals dif in one game they are still 7 behind Arsenal which says plenty.

In Champion League news Gunners are through and Liverpool have crashed out.

If they do not get 4th you could see a leeds style crash coming......

Good games this weekend. Aston Villa v Tottenham should be a tight one early Sunday. Then it's crunch time for both Liverpool and Everton who face off on Monday morning. This is followed by Arsenal v Chelsea in hopefully what should be a good battle.

High quality game this morning between Villa & Spurs. I was cheering on Villa and they looked good in the first half taking a 1-0 lead at the break. Spurs came back to dominate the second half. FT 1-1. No terrific strikes but a game of sweeping moves and Harry looked unhappier than usual.

Chelsea get Lampard back for tomorrow morning. :( Gunners are faves with the bookies but I have no idea why. Happy days for West Ham who got a good win and Hull managed to hold City to a draw.

This season has become a race in two - Chelsea and Man United.

Everton and Liverpool clashed in a hugely physical encounter. The Blues looked the better team but Liverpool came away with the win 2-0 in a scrappy game, and that was without Torres who is back next game.

In London on a miserably wet day Chelsea got the points from Arsenal in a very good game. The Gunners played well and won the middle but their finish was poor with many players showing some good form, but it was the backs for Chelsea that held the game and the strength of Drogba with help from Anelka gave them a 3-0 win. Worse news yesterday for the Gunners with Van Persie out for five months.

I think Chelsea have this year's title sown up. Their roster is so strong and I can't see them putting a foot wrong from here.

Have to disagree on a couple of points re Chelsea
1. African Nations Cup. bye bye Drogs....essein....mikel.....
2. I am a Milan Supporter - the amount of years cuddly Carlo had us pumping in December to fall away

I am not saying they will not win it but it is not a forgone conclusion. A lot depends on teh jan transfer window

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6