Enough! - Please read!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Evo link said:
Thx Dan. I came across from MWSE and couldn't believe the attitude/opinions of posters, esp. being pretty bloody rude toward players and admin. We are here because of the  the club we love, to provide support, input & opinion, not slander.

Manly are surviving not thriving, and that's when SUPPORT is most needed.

As Dan said everyone is entitled to their own opinions - and you've just expressed yours. 

We all get that what to one person is 'calling it as I see it' is to another just making things harder for the club when things are already hard enough. 

The point Dan is trying to make is to not keep saying the same thing over and over, otherwise it will become like Fatty's f*cking caaaaatch, the most replayed event in sporting history. 

I agree. This is the 1st Forum thing I've ever been involved in and am surprised by the amount of negative stuff I read sometimes. Nothing wrong with a bit of criticism especially constructive, but hey lets all pull together and do all we can to help the boys accross the line.

Personally, I blame Dan.

It was a lack of leadership that allowed things to get out of hand like this.
Finally he opened the lines of communication, but only when it was too late.

*hovers finger over the ban button for duff* haha

Duff link said:
Personally, I blame Dan.

It was a lack of leadership that allowed things to get out of hand like this.
Finally he opened the lines of communication, but only when it was too late.

Applaud

dceagle link said:
It's a bit like blueing with the missus...... You do it because you can , not because it's right.

There's obviously a lot of passion and dissapointment out there. We all know how good a team we had, ( could still have infact). So I think venting here is a lot of peoples way of kicking the dog.

A string of wins, and a home semi may probably be the only tonic that works in the weeks ahead though I think.
.. spot on mate..rarely mean the **** i say its just out of anger(unless its bailey  i mean that & the th dce situation that too).. appauld for that ;)...

Jerry1 link said:
Hasn't it turned cold & windy too.

I was only thinking about the weather earlier & saying - yes - cold.

I still don't like Lowe :)
;D 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7