emotional rollercoaster!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
jesus, didnt sunday have everything! There was obvious tension in the ground pre match, i guess we are simply not used to going into a match as favourites! something hopefully we will get used to again !

Then on such a high after scoring 4 back to back with flawless rugby league!

Then a momenterilly massive hign after Hoppas huge "hit", it happened so fast i really didnt see what actually happened, i just saw hoppa charge in, the ball spill and the sharkie on the ground!

This was tempered buy seeing the bloke in obvious trouble and further tempered after seeing the replay!

Oh well, teams have one with 12 blokes before, then a massive flat sport as the sharks came charging back into it, i must admit i thought we where gone, i was pissed off, not because we where likely to lose, but because a moment of utter stupidity looked like it was going to cause us to lose what seemed a certain 2 points.

Full credit to a side that won with 12 players for about 50 mins, i know they played with 11 for about 8 mins there also, but didnt we play like crap during that period! infact the shraks scored a try with 11! no question the lads went asleep there.

Anyway, stupid actions of one player aside, it was a great effort, the Storm will still be tough, but we have the buy next so 6 - 8 points after 4 rounds would be excellent! From memory the Dragons straight after that so things , without getting complacent, are looking ok!

:blah: :blah: :blah:

that does look good, on current form you think we would beat the dragons, then be 70/30 to beat the raiders, god imagine if we jag a win against the storm, im getting way to carried away here, reality check for pepsi! !naughty: !naughty:

Yeah we are looking to be in good stead come rep time and hopefully we can pull out a few with the depleted teams - and i still feel not us.

sharks only had 6 minutes with 11. Peachy went 4 minutes after mcgoldrick. THey were trying to slow the play the ball down all day. Which is a sign our forwards were on fire!

Manly to win.

Looks like if nothing else we should be able to beat our season points for last year.

The best thing of all is that we are increasing our positive score differential.

We need to get beated by 20+ to put us in negative. if we come away with a win this weekend all that needs to be said is yeeee ****ing ha bitches

everyone is talking about manly here at work, not the hoppa ****e, but how well they are playing,,,, having said that they are mostly parra fans, so no doubt they are trying to deflect the conversation away from there team! have repeatedly mentioned how well WITT is playing !!!! :clap: :clap:

Witt looked dangerous every time he ran at the line.

Superb play from him

i will be waiting for a line of of posters from "other web sites" listing all the players we will lose to Origen!!!!! we could be decimated if this form keeps up! ;)

Canberra at Brookie the week after that! Should be in good position around rep game time!

The Rabbits played just as well as us yesterday and will be tough, also don't count the dragons out yet they are a good side when they have their team on the field and they'll kick start sooner or later. Also what have Canberra done yet to show they are going to be easy beats? I know we have looked good so far but every game in this close competition is going to be hard. In saying that obviously we are a very good chance in all of those games, just don't count your chickens after 2 good wins.

as i said, im allowing my self one day of getting totally carried away , im sure ill wake up tommorrow and reality will set in! !wall: !wall: !wall: !wall:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2