Embarrassing / goofy things I've done.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sillybus said:
For some reason I get stage fright when I urinate at a urinal with other men there. I have to go in to a cubical and even then its a struggle. Anyways im at the 07 grand final and its halftime and I really need to pee so I head in to the toilets and why the hell does ANZ stadium only have 2 friggen cubicals in their dunnies?? And why are they always clogged?? So I stood there with my member out for almost the entire half time break trying to pee amongst all these men doing it with ease while my brother just stood there laughing at me.. I ended up peeing in a clogged toilet cubical when I finally found an empty one and it almost spilled out on to the floor.. lucky we got hammered hey made the night even better ;)

Almost overflowed??? It DID YOU LIAR!

Can't beat standing there watching you try piss at a trough and nothings comin out. Just standing there with your dik I your hand like a weirdo! LOL

fLIP said:
Sillybus said:
For some reason I get stage fright when I urinate at a urinal with other men there. I have to go in to a cubical and even then its a struggle. Anyways im at the 07 grand final and its halftime and I really need to pee so I head in to the toilets and why the hell does ANZ stadium only have 2 friggen cubicals in their dunnies?? And why are they always clogged?? So I stood there with my member out for almost the entire half time break trying to pee amongst all these men doing it with ease while my brother just stood there laughing at me.. I ended up peeing in a clogged toilet cubical when I finally found an empty one and it almost spilled out on to the floor.. lucky we got hammered hey made the night even better ;)

Almost overflowed??? It DID YOU LIAR!

Can't beat standing there watching you try piss at a trough and nothings comin out. Just standing there with your dik I your hand like a weirdo! LOL

shhhhhhh :p

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I once gave a 'like' to a post by @"Technical Coach"
;)

You sure only "once"----I do have a spread sheet that lists all the likes I received purely for "study purposes"(and to get lost in the high over and over) so are you sure about that before I out you.

Maybe you meant to say "Only once was I embarrassed to "like" a post by Technical Coach" that seems a little more realistic in my eyes at least.

manlyfan76 said:
@Technical Coach what's with all the humour lately.

1)The site has had an Off-season feel for the last 3 months with most threads based around reading the Daily Telegraph which I don't read.

2)I've been told over and over to shorten my posts and reduce the amount of Technical Dribble.

3)Trying to remove myself from Moderator Jethro's "Signs of being a Troll" blacklist it really hit home to me.

4)They say a sense of humour can improve the chances of getting laid so why not give it a shot.
(not a bright individual to test this theory in forums that are 99% male so I might be wasting my time unless I turn the other way)

5)You obviously don't have a sense of humour to suggest I might have one, or you are just being a kind generous individual to lift my self esteem----thanks anyway.

1- agree
2- I don't mind reading more than one paragraph at a time
3- it's all in animal farm, good book.
4- I'm not touching this with forty foot poles
5- you don't need a sense of humour to be funny, but take it as a compliment.

SO I spent about 45 minutes trying to get the canon printer/fax/scanner to actually scan a photo.

eventually I found a youtube vid which just said you can open ms paint and do it from there.

It worked and when I went to tell my better half she replied with:

Why didn't you just take a picture of it with your phone and email it to yourself?

tumbleweed.gif~c200

FMD I can be a real moronosauras sometimes!

My ex goes for souffs

As a young prop getting into a scrum i felt a fart sneaking up and our lock was being a douchekebab,i let it go and with it some liquid arose into the back of my pants, i played the next 20 minutes ass covered in ****

I was in at dummyhalf over near the sideline, and I hear this "blindside, blindside" so I popped a beautiful pass - - and hit the Touchie right in the chest, he ( a club member running the line - bush footy) was telling me to RUN the blindside...... @:blush::giggle:

So we are away from home at the moment and where we are staying doesn't have an undercover garage and it was dumping down snowing.

As my wife was off skiing I thought I will go back to my car and get rid of a lot of the snow and ice...just to make it easier for when we leave for home tomorrow.

I found my car and like the others...covered in snow, so for about 15 minutes I'm scraping the snow off, digging a pathway out (without a shovel), getting soaked in -5 degree weather in the snow.

Eventually I cleared the licence plate and.....

It wasn't my car!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::(@:(@:(:banghead::banghead::banghead:

fml

The exact same model car was in the exact same space but one row 'sooner'! It even had the same style of personalised plate!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was plastering this house for a builder that I worked for some years ago when the owner came on the job who was a woman and not just a woman but a big fat one at that. Just trying to be nice without thinking first I asked her when the baby was due.She replied that she wasn’t pregnant. That was the first and last time I spoke with her. I have walked passed her in Gladstone mall a few times since then but no exchanges take place.

As a 15yo i was at footy training and needed to pee so i head into the public toilet block to relieve myself. My mate is in there and when he leaves he pulls the door closed and locks me in. Unfortunately for me it's a deadbolt and nobody has the key. So an hour goes past and the crowd has grown to over 100. Some bright spark decides to get onto the roof and remove the corrugated fibro sheeting so i can get out. Another 15mins goes by and off comes a sheet of roofing. The crowd cheer as I come out the hole and there I stand arms in the air like rocky balboa. The cheering continues as i take two steps and fall through the roof and into the ladies. I emerge out the ladies door bleeding like a stuck pig to the roars of the crowd. Pretty f@#*ing embarrassing

I was plastering this house for a builder that I worked for some years ago when the owner came on the job who was a woman and not just a woman but a big fat one at that. Just trying to be nice without thinking first I asked her when the baby was due.She replied that she wasn’t pregnant. That was the first and last time I spoke with her. I have walked passed her in Gladstone mall a few times since then but no exchanges take place.

And I thought that only happened in sitcoms!

As a 15yo i was at footy training and needed to pee so i head into the public toilet block to relieve myself. My mate is in there and when he leaves he pulls the door closed and locks me in. Unfortunately for me it's a deadbolt and nobody has the key. So an hour goes past and the crowd has grown to over 100. Some bright spark decides to get onto the roof and remove the corrugated fibro sheeting so i can get out. Another 15mins goes by and off comes a sheet of roofing. The crowd cheer as I come out the hole and there I stand arms in the air like rocky balboa. The cheering continues as i take two steps and fall through the roof and into the ladies. I emerge out the ladies door bleeding like a stuck pig to the roars of the crowd. Pretty f@#*ing embarrassing

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself....but that was a pretty funny read!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4