Elliot shopped around?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly’s Brendan Elliot and Cowboys prop Francis Molo have both been offered to clubs in the UK, according to League Express.

Elliot, 26, is off contract this year and has played just two games for the Sea Eagles this season.

He spent a large chunk of last season deputising for Tom Trbojevic.

Good luck to Brendan... this would explain Garrick at fullback.

As for Reuben, he needs to improve to at least be at the same level as Robertson when he deputised at fullback. Otherwise we will just need another replacement fullback.

I doubt Hoppa Jr is going to be thrown straight in at fullback.

If it’s newsworthy you’d think it might be from now. Maybe with thommo going and Elliot off the books, they might be building sone $$ to make a play at someone of note.
I doubt elliott would be on much.. I reckon Harper would almost be a straight swap in terms of coin

I'm happy for him to go, with young Hoppa coming through but replacing him with Garrick at FB is a mistake.
Thommo 450k, Elliot 150k plus the others that will be leaving will give us 800k+ to buy a real halfback.
Hmmm optimistic... with the signing of Harper, potential upgrade to hoppa n Cust.. other fillers for the top 30 to replace potential departures.. Probably not all that much.. I could be wrong though

Hmmm optimistic... with the signing of Harper, potential upgrade to hoppa n Cust.. other fillers for the top 30 to replace potential departures.. Probably not all that much.. I could be wrong though
How many of our current roster(not just top 30) do you think will be going at the end of this year? I would guess 6-8.

Also I have a real problem with paying young Hoppa a bunch of money bringing him through then he takes his mormon mission and doesn't come back, like his brother did.

He makes the grade, stars, then is swamped with money offers we can't match for after the return from his mission.

How many of our current roster(not just top 30) do you think will be going at the end of this year? I would guess 6-8.

Also I have a real problem with paying young Hoppa a bunch of money bringing him through then he takes his mormon mission and doesn't come back, like his brother did.

He makes the grade, stars, then is swamped with money offers we can't match for after the return from his mission.
If Albert contributes a premiership it is all worth it. Can never blame anyone for trying to get the best deal they can to provide for their future.

Albert will star in the top grade no doubt, very unlucky not to be picked now!!

Run into any of the boys in the team and they will tell you who is the next star from the northern beaches..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4