Elijah Taylor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just seen a video posted of Matt Ballin, obviously he is coaching Blacktown next year. In the interview he mentioned Blacktown are hopeful of signing Elijah Taylor, Tim Simona and Tom Amone. Add Miski, ZDC and all the leftovers from our top 30 squad and Blacktown look a decent side this year! Also note that Taylor can play hooker, maybe another hooker depth option???

Just seen a video posted of Matt Ballin, obviously he is coaching Blacktown next year. In the interview he mentioned Blacktown are hopeful of signing Elijah Taylor, Tim Simona and Tom Amone. Add Miski, ZDC and all the leftovers from our top 30 squad and Blacktown look a decent side this year! Also note that Taylor can play hooker, maybe another hooker depth option???
To be perfectly honest, always seen Taylor as a quality utility player who is more an NRL player than res player imo.
Simona WAS a good outside back who will do well at that level, but with our new signings a fair way from a spot in the 17.
Amone is an outstanding player for Blacktown, but again a way off challenging the pack we have.

To be perfectly honest, always seen Taylor as a quality utility player who is more an NRL player than res player imo.
Simona WAS a good outside back who will do well at that level, but with our new signings a fair way from a spot in the 17.
Amone is an outstanding player for Blacktown, but again a way off challenging the pack we have.
Yeah I wasn't saying they will be pushing for 1st grade, just that Blacktown will have a good squad. Taylor is the only one who could play some 1st grade but again as mentioned would only be a depth hooker option and nothing else. Its good to have this type of quality around Blacktown!

Also mentioned here

Taylor should be a good mentor for the younger blokes in reserves aged 30, If I remember correctly he's another God fearing worshipper.

Can be a little too passive in the forwards with the hard stuff at times, but IMO one of the most skillful forwards in the NRL.

He could come in very handy if the Blacktown get there man.

Amone is better than Sipley and Boyle so shouldnt be far off if they are getting a look in

Elijah Taylor is most probably my favourite non Manly player. He may not be a’star’ but he has always come across as a pretty decent human being. He would be an asset to any club in a mentoring role and a decent depth utility player
I agree

Considering he's already training with Blacktown you'd think he has plans for a spot in the top 30.

Why hasn't he been given one? He would be good enough, swap him and Croker.

If Cust goes down theres little chance of Foran lasting the 80 at hooker, which means Croker will get game time (!!!).

Surely sign Taylor to guarantee him a top 30, reduce the chances of NRL rejecting our exemption (inevitable) if we have to call him up, and have him at 18th man for when cust / foran get injured (if they do).

I feel like this is the last chance for the Blacktown connection in NSW Cup.

They have played 3 seasons under the Workers Sea Eagles formation and have yet to reach the top 8 in a 12 team competition.

With the amount of talent at the possession next season, along with the comp dropping to 11 teams, if they don't make the 8 then the connection in doomed.

Don't think Miski is confirmed as a development player. I'd be happy if Elijah Taylor takes the #30 spot
So Miskie the great unknown.

Currently club not identifying him in their development list.

Currently not listed on the clubs NRL player list.

Correct me if I am wrong but also not sighted in any preseason training snaps.

I assume he has been cut from Manly?

So Miskie the great unknown.

Currently club not identifying him in their development list.

Currently not listed on the clubs NRL player list.

Correct me if I am wrong but also not sighted in any preseason training snaps.

I assume he has been cut from Manly?
He hasn’t been spotted in any training pics so far

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8