Elijah Taylor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Or the fallback should the Cust / Croker experiment flop!!
Yep an experienced hard working defensive type hooker that will take pressure off Jake in the middle. Would be handy for a 30 minute stint and you know he won't let the team down. People say we need a fast attacking type hooker but I'd nearly go a McCullough/ Ballin type to really strengthen our middle defence. I think Taylor can be this guy.
We already have so much speed and attack that I reckon we can get away with a defensive hooker. Both Croker and Taylor could play this role well.

Happy to miss the boat on a 30 something year old dude who was unable to cement a spot at multiple clubs.

I know u think he was the answer to our short term 9... but the club will do better.
I don't think he was the answer at all but out of what's available he looked a likely candidate after training with Blacktown and I would have been happy with his signature. He would have been a decent signing in my opinion. If we do miss him then im sure Des has another plan anyway

Former Kiwi Test forward Elijah Taylor has been left devastated after being allegedly scammed of more than $350,000 by his former manager.

Taylor, who played with Wests Tigers last season before being released, took his ex-manager Ian Miles to a civil court in Christchurch and won the case.

He was awarded $484,824 in damages and costs.

But he is unlikely to see a penny of it as Miles, who managed his financial affairs for more than four years, has declared himself bankrupt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8