ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just heard DCE on 2UE and you could hear the disappointment in his voice at the results and really made a plea for the fans to rally around the team. He was in full support of Tooves and said that he deserves time to get his full team on the field before any talk of his job on the line.

Gibbsy asked him about if he thought he would ever leaved Manly and DCE basically said he loves it at Manly, not just the club but everything outside of it and that a couple of months ago he didn't see himself leaving. So i think if the management did up the offer he would reneg. Pipe dream stuff but off that interview with Gibbsy i back him for this season because you could hear how much he wants to turn it around in his voice.
He said that it would take a lot for him to reneg on a deal meaning that it is highly unlikely that he would change his mind

Some of you people are like my stalker ex wife. You really do need to calm down and not believe & react to every minutia development with outcry.

All is good, trust me.
But we want to rage against the confines of sensibility.
Disorder, panic and chaos will reign until Manly wins four games in a row.
I'm going out into the street to rip down a tree and stomp on it.

Now Fulton is back in the fold, lets see how this all plays out.

Appreantly he is concerned that tooves will be sacked, but now bozo is around, if elgey can't appreciate a NRL ledgend heavily involved in a clubs future then he shouldn't come here.

You now have access to Joey, Tooves and Fulton, plus support and mentoring from guys like Lyon, Stewart and Matai. This is coupled with a competitive pay offer.

If he wants to stay loyal to the titans cause thats were he was raised i can respect that, for any other reason I think he would be crazy to turn down Manly.

Get on the fu$king phone Kelly, swallow your fu$king pride and pay the bloke to stay.

We need him and he wants to be here. I see him around all the time with his wife and little kids and they seem to love the northern beaches.

Look DCE will go, the chances of him staying now are extremely low.

I think the only chance of him staying (and that is if the club actually wants him too) is if Fulton pulls him aside and manages to convince him (only if bozo wants him in the squad).

I laugh in the face of splinters. Haha..ha!
But clothing's a good idea. Thanks.:D

Barkin up the right tree there Nic, but I guess I should leaf this topic alone & branch out to something new and twig to something else. I guess this all stems............

And more dad jokes ad infinitum.......................

Just heard DCE on 2UE and you could hear the disappointment in his voice at the results and really made a plea for the fans to rally around the team. He was in full support of Tooves and said that he deserves time to get his full team on the field before any talk of his job on the line.

Gibbsy asked him about if he thought he would ever leaved Manly and DCE basically said he loves it at Manly, not just the club but everything outside of it and that a couple of months ago he didn't see himself leaving. So i think if the management did up the offer he would reneg. Pipe dream stuff but off that interview with Gibbsy i back him for this season because you could hear how much he wants to turn it around in his voice.
I heard Daly's interview with Gibbsy as well. Such a shame the way his contract negotiations were mishandled. Can't see the club asking him to stay, Joe kelly has already said they have moved on. Such a shame.

He does try his heart out each week. I would of liked him to stay, but titans offer was too much, and we need to spend money on both halves and better forwards. If he had the choice between any 16 of the teams and pay wasn't a factor, he would choose Manly in a heart beat. Has only ever said positive things about the club, Toovey and his team mates. But we have to move on and let's hope he gets his confidence back and he improves for the remainder of this year. It's not only DCE fault, the whole team has been decimated and are playing well below their best. DCE is a huge confidence type player, and you can see it's down at the moment. I still think he will have a better finish to the year and we can still see the best of him.

If he wanted to be here, he would have re-signed, and given up the media circus.
Its all bullsht talk now to save the DCE brand.

Sad to say it, but I agree. D$E can go now. You don't parade yourself around like a ****ing goose with your missus begging for money and free feeds at the Sharks n Titans and expect to stay.

Dollar Cheque Earnings can leave now.

Sad to say it, but I agree. D$E can go now. You don't parade yourself around like a ****ing goose with your missus begging for money and free feeds at the Sharks n Titans and expect to stay.

Dollar Cheque Earnings can leave now.
Haha love it

Time to let go of Foz and Daly. They are both top players behind dominant forwards.

And totally unaffordable with dominant forwards.

Wave good bye to Foz and say woo hoo we just saved a mill. Foz is a tough cookie, but he is no orchestrator. Cherry on the other hand. If Thurston is currently the best, this bloke is not far behind. And at his age I seriously think he will only get so much better. He should be kicking goals for us never understood why he isn't taking the kicks.

If Hodkinson who can't ball play, can't sprint past an ant is worth 750 stuff me Kelly's own logic must be telling him Cherry is worth a mill or more. We can build a team and stay a force in the next 5 years around DCE. If he goes or we retain Foz we are rebuilding for the next 5 at least.

If Bozo is in charge and cherry wants to play for Australia ever again i think it is a pretty easy decision for DCE to make combined with an upgraded deal isn't it.

And by all reports Kelly or the Manly Board be it this one, the prior one or them both combined. One allegedly saying yes we will give DCE 1.2. Then Kelly says sorry can only afford 800k.

If you know the club can offer you more, got your hopes up, well i guess you and your scum bag agent do some low acts to put some pressure back on the other way.

Bottom lined, Kelly ****ed it. It's time he pulled his head out of his arse, bit some pride and got Chez to back flip and fixed it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8