Elgey signed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Club is getting beyond a joke. Seems there is not many players left?? Hope we don't end up with Maloney and Albert Kelly

Club is getting beyond a joke. Seems there is not many players left?? Hope we don't end up with Maloney and Albert Kelly
Hope we don't end up with more new members. A lot seemed to poke their heads up last night. Maybe one eyed eel isn't paying its bills...

The biggest difference I see? Teamwork, coaching structure, effort and passion.

All of which are completely missing with these guys. That's a Hasler team compared to todays Toovey one.

That's not fair on Tooves. In 2013 we looked great except for the last 20 minutes of the season. We just ran out of puff. Give Tooves a chance.

I think the difference is Manly is expected to do well. So we finish in the top 4 every year and its nothing to do with Tv. But Arther and others do well and everyone wants to be with them. We know how good Tv is :)

Sam Thaiday? Are you freaking kidding me?

How he keeps getting picked to play for Australia I'll never know. And he only gets picked for Qld because they seem to have no one else, plus their selectors are immensely loyal to their players.

Wayne Bennett may play favourites with his coaching, but history has told that he has a knack for knowing when a player is getting past their used by date. Wally Lewis and Willie Carne are prime examples. And it appears that Thaiday is set to join them.

Last night was the best game I've seen from Thaiday in years. He stood up to Maria big time.

If he wants to bring that form with him, he's our man. He ripped in like he'd taken a bunch of angry pills.

Last night was the best game I've seen from Thaiday in years. He stood up to Maria big time.

If he wants to bring that form with him, he's our man. He ripped in like he'd taken a bunch of angry pills.
3rd man got a rocket from Bennett after round 1 so that is no surprise, hes playing for a new contract up there.

That's not fair on Tooves. In 2013 we looked great except for the last 20 minutes of the season. We just ran out of puff. Give Tooves a chance.

I think the difference is Manly is expected to do well. So we finish in the top 4 every year and its nothing to do with Tv. But Arther and others do well and everyone wants to be with them. We know how good Tv is :)
We didn't run out of puff, the refs ****ed us!!

By the way the Bronco Mail suggesting that Elgey has agreed to terms and is coming to Sydney this week to look over the joint.

Just hope he turns into something good!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4