Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............................

59va7Vj.jpg
I hate you.

Hiya bubble gum experts - Did you know that today (yesterday for most of you yobbos) is the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century.

Well, now you know.

Hiya bubble gum experts - Did you know that today (yesterday for most of you yobbos) is the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century.

Well, now you know.

We did have centuries before some random chick told her old man that a bearded sky fairy got her pregnant ...

Nice reference to the bubble gum wrappers .. also liked the fantails wrappers as well ..

We did have centuries before some random chick told her old man that a bearded sky fairy got her pregnant ...

Nice reference to the bubble gum wrappers .. also liked the fantails wrappers as well ..

fine...of the Gregorian calendar then.

sheesh

Y'know...I didn't make this much trouble for your threads...even when you spelt silvertails' incorrectly. I just nicely fixed it up for you!!!

Plus the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus came up in a jeopardy question yesterday. so if you were on the show, you would have gotten it correct thanks to me!!!

You're welcome!

Celebrated newspaper of record, The New York Times, has just declared Australia’s most defining lolly – and you’ll never guess what it is.
The title recently devoted an edition of its magazine offshoot to `The Candy Issue’ in which it listed the `candies that capture the spirit of the countries they come from’.
And what, dear friends, did they come up with from the great land Down Under?
Fantales.

- I thought that over the years the movie trivia on the wrapper would have disappeared. Just because (like everything) the lolly gets smaller as the price goes up.

But apparently not!

2 things: a) It seems weird now to see 'lolly' instead of 'candy', and...
thirdly) - I haven't had a fantale in over a decade I guess. sheesh

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9SPuSXH.jpg

OMG - There's a TURTLE on my butt...!!!

8lEXEMT.jpg

All credit to anyone learning how to snowboard...

But I did find this lady with an stuffed turtle strapped to her butt to soften any falls to be hilarious!

Last edited:
So I was snowboarding today with mrs ge (who is a top line skier) and we slid to a stop before heading down the next pitch.

I hear this "Oh no...oops" next to me; I turn and there's a young girl on a snowboard looking around.

She looks at me and says "I thought you were my mum as you're both dressed in all black so I followed you...and now I dunno where she is and I don't know her phone number."

We started telling her the best path to take (as all paths led back to the same chairlift) when after 2 mins or so her mum turned up.

"I'm sorry," I said to the mum.

"Why's that?"

"Your daughter thought I was you....and er... I'm like the size of two of you! I don't know how she could have made that mistake."

To her credit, she didn't blatantly agree, nor look all that offended. She simply thanked us for staying with her daughter.

(Then I left quickly because I didn't want a young child to show me up on a snowboard - there's usually 100's of them that can do that on the mountain.)

The end - you've all lost 2 mins. lol

So I was snowboarding today with mrs ge (who is a top line skier) and we slid to a stop before heading down the next pitch.

I hear this "Oh no...oops" next to me; I turn and there's a young girl on a snowboard looking around.

She looks at me and says "I thought you were my mum as you're both dressed in all black so I followed you...and now I dunno where she is and I don't know her phone number."

We started telling her the best path to take (as all paths led back to the same chairlift) when after 2 mins or so her mum turned up.

"Why's that?"

"Your daughter thought I was you....and er... I'm like the size of two of you! I don't know how she could have made that mistake."

To her credit, she didn't blatantly agree, nor look all that offended. She simply thanked us for staying with her daughter.

(Then I left quickly because I didn't want a young child to show me up on a snowboard - there's usually 100's of them that can do that on the mountain.)

Perhaps the similar colour of attire ... and your mincing yet graceful boarding style that confused the child ?

Perhaps the similar colour of attire ... and your mincing yet graceful boarding style that confused the child ?

That's possibly more insulting to the mum than me.

Oh to be considered graceful and not a hunching ape...!

Alas

"Why's that?"

Was going to suggest something like Poler Opposites but that would be a bit of a downhill line and pleased that it had a good outcome .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4