Effort Plays Are Non Existent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I know plenty of people who talk to him regularly and love his record They all say the same thing ..He’s done mate. He has no idea any more. None.
we need to move on.To send the same mob of reserve graders and out of position players out there tonight was embarrassing.
Who talk to him mate?Please name names.....no Seinfeld refs.....you know a lot .....(maybe).

I unfortunately went to the game last night and it was upsetting to see how little effort the team put in. Not everyone, but a large portion of the squad looked disinterested or disgruntled. Something isn’t right.

Foran, Aloiai, Keppie, Cust, Schuster, Walker, and even Garrick despite his lack of ability gave it everything they had. Everyone else had moments where they just gave up on plays. Suli was the worst case.

I feel a bit bad for Saab, he looks lost and down on confidence but he’s playing outside a guy who doesn’t seem to care.

Ive seen two games this season, Rorters round 1 and last night and what I see is that we are completely overrun by the top teams in areas like effort, resilience, basics, post tackle metres, we lack the fitness of these teams and importantly the speed.

I think the conditioning of the team is a problem and the lack of depth we have when we get a few injuries just flattens us!

The bottom line is other teams are working much harder than we do!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10