Effort Plays Are Non Existent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Let me say, I love Des. He has won four premierships for the club, which is four more than the part timers, couch potatoes, keyboard warriors, and one time reserve grader who all post on here.

But something is seriously wrong right now, and it's not just the injuries and poor coaching, it obviously goes much deeper than just that. I don't know how many times a player made a half hearted attempt to kick the ball instead of just diving on top of it. But at least two occasions it resulted in a try being scored. An extremely bad sign in the NRL universe.

Des didn't come across like a man who doesn't care in that press conference to me. He looked like a scared rabbit caught in the glare of headlights. He almost started making excuses, something which he never does. It was very sad to see.

I know the anti Hasler brigade will come out in force sticking the boot in, which is something that certain "Manly fans" didn't even do with our previous imposter of a coach. But I hope they give him a few weeks to turn things around, and then if we are still playing this bad, something will need to be done.

This problem has become embedded.

I know plenty of people who talk to him regularly and love his record They all say the same thing ..He’s done mate. He has no idea any more. None.
we need to move on.To send the same mob of reserve graders and out of position players out there tonight was embarrassing.

But I hope they give him a few weeks to turn things around
The last 16 weeks not enough? I'm not anti hasler I'm pro Manly and if we want to avoid the spoon and build a future we need to part ways.

He has no idea with the current game and it appears he has lost the players as they are not even trying for him.

Once you lose the dressing room it's over.

The team needs to stick together. We are not the first club nor the last club to have a slump like this. We will come out of the other side of this.

The last 16 weeks not enough? I'm not anti hasler I'm pro Manly and if we want to avoid the spoon and build a future we need to part ways.

He has no idea with the current game and it appears he has lost the players as they are not even trying for him.

Exactly. I loved Des. Both as a player and coach. But I support Manly not Des or DCE, Manly. Des is done. Time to move on. Just like we moved on from Barrett. Time to do what’s right for Manly.

Des isn’t the only problem at the club, but he is one of them.

The team needs to stick together. We are not the first club nor the last club to have a slump like this. We will come out of the other side of this.
I haven't seen many clubs play this poorly even at their worst. Our players are not even having a go. From round 1 is what concerns me... What will they be like 10-12 weeks in

That's kinda my point.

Let me say, I love Des. He has won four premierships for the club, which is four more than the part timers, couch potatoes, keyboard warriors, and one time reserve grader who all post on here.

But something is seriously wrong right now, and it's not just the injuries and poor coaching, it obviously goes much deeper than just that. I don't know how many times a player made a half hearted attempt to kick the ball instead of just diving on top of it. But at least two occasions it resulted in a try being scored. An extremely bad sign in the NRL universe.

Des didn't come across like a man who doesn't care in that press conference to me. He looked like a scared rabbit caught in the glare of headlights. He almost started making excuses, something which he never does. It was very sad to see.

I know the anti Hasler brigade will come out in force sticking the boot in, which is something that certain "Manly fans" didn't even do with our previous imposter of a coach. But I hope they give him a few weeks to turn things around, and then if we are still playing this bad, something will need to be done.

This problem has become embedded.
I love Des and always respect him because he is a Manly legend

But he now is also the cause of record breaking loses

No Manly passionate supporters likes to see our Legendary club get thrashed a record 12 games in a row

Des has turned our team into a park football team level
No confidence , No resilience , and no winning game plan

Des dishes out the same every week and in return so do his players

I know plenty of people who talk to him regularly and love his record They all say the same thing ..He’s done mate. He has no idea any more. None.
we need to move on.To send the same mob of reserve graders and out of position players out there tonight was embarrassing.
Yeah, that press conference was a genuine concern. And he continues to pick a handful of players who have no right to be playing first grade.

We are not the first club nor the last club to have a slump like this.
We are not another club we are Manly.

Time we start remembering this we should never accept this ****. Sad how complacent and blasé and even comfortable we have become with being losers.

We should never shrug our shoulders and tolerate the mediocrity we are being fed.

People used to hate us now they are just laughing at us we are an embarrassment.

I haven't seen many clubs play this poorly even at their worst. Our players are not even having a go. From round 1 is what concerns me... What will they be like 10-12 weeks in
I am hoping it improves mate. It’s way worse watching your team lose than watching other teams lose. That’s why we are called one eyed eagles

I love Des and always respect him because he is a Manly legend

But he now is also the cause of record breaking loses

No Manly passionate supporters likes to see our Legendary club get thrashed a record 12 games in a row

Des has turned our team into a park football team level
No confidence , No resilience , and no winning game plan

Des dishes out the same every week and in return so do his players
The change in rules appears to have really brought him unstuck. His playbook was always built around the Fulton, brick wall defensive model. Unfortunately, the game has just gotten faster and faster.

Several players also appear to be way off in their fitness right now.

Perspective time .....

When you stick together with losers you get stuck in a rut feathered friend

Because if we stick with this proven lot of mediocre players the only stick we will be rewarded is with a wooden spoon stick

We will come out of this when we come out and buy some quality in the open market

Any man and his dog can see that we do not have the quality across the park like the top teams have and what we have Des cannot lift them to a competitive level

The change in rules appears to have really brought him unstuck. His playbook was always built around the Fulton, brick wall defensive model. Unfortunately, the game has just gotten faster and faster.

Several players also appear to be way off in their fitness right now.
Fans are not interested in reasons why
We are interested in solutions and Des does not seem to have any at the moment

The moral of the story
Excuses do not win games
Solutions do

We are not another club we are Manly.

Time we start remembering this we should never accept this ****. Sad how complacent and blasé and even comfortable we have become with being losers.

We should never shrug our shoulders and tolerate the mediocrity we are being fed.

People used to hate us now they are just laughing at us we are an embarrassment
Perspective time .....

When you stick together with losers you get stuck in a rut feathered friend

Because if we stick with this proven lot of mediocre players the only stick we will be rewarded is with a wooden spoon stick

We will come out of this when we come out and buy some quality in the open market

Any man and his dog can see that we do not have the quality across the park like the top teams have and what we have Des cannot lift them to a competitive level
Understand what you mean. We do not however have the luxury of going out to the market and buying a new team. We are pretty committed to key players which significantly limits this. We are also committed somewhat to the coach. We need to work with what we have and make it work.

Understand what you mean. We do not however have the luxury of going out to the market and buying a new team. We are pretty committed to key players which significantly limits this. We are also committed somewhat to the coach. We need to work with what we have and make it work.
I am not saying to buy a new team . We do have the luxury of replacing the mediocre players that we currently have that drag the whole team to their level and we all know who they are

The only things that our Legendary club is committed to is Winning

We are not committed to Losing

Not one time during the game did I see a player from marker run to put pressure on the kicker !!!

Attitude is a big issue and I’m sick of it how hard is it to put pressure on the kicker ????

Marty your performance tonight wow at least try make it a little less obvious that you want out !!!

I am not saying to buy a new team . We do have the luxury of replacing the mediocre players that we currently have that drag the whole team to their level and we all know who they are

The only things that our Legendary club is committed to is Winning

We are not committed to Losing
Agree.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9