Eels in drama

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does he charge by the Mil, is there a colour chart to choose from?
BA would be thinking,
"Raindrops keep falling on my head...actually it's p*ssing down";)

9 months is a bit harsh when the Sharks who had systematic cheating going on got what - three weeks?
Pretty hard to argue you don't know what you're doing switching out your urine as opposed to having the club failing you by giving you banned substances. These guys have obviously done this themselves.

Pretty hard to argue you don't know what you're doing switching out your urine as opposed to having the club failing you by giving you banned substances. These guys have obviously done this themselves.
Don't disagree - more that as time goes on, that Sharks punishment looks more and more like the joke/farce that it was...

It was probably one of those sitcom or cartoon scenes where there was an accidental mix up of cups, when they got distracted by a hot chick walking by or something. Mayhem ensues, and all ends well in the 3rd act when the confusion is cleared up. Roll credits, start laugh track.

:confused:I'm so glad to see our young prodigy Foz is heading to a well run, stable , ,environment that will nurture his future and vastly improve his game.

Where are the Parra fan trolls when you need them? If I was Foz I would have taken the money. If I was the Manly official making the offers I would have never offered him the money we did.

I will re visit all this in a years time and I expect we will say the Club did well except for the non offer to Gifty.

Where are the Parra fan trolls when you need them? If I was Foz I would have taken the money. If I was the Manly official making the offers I would have never offered him the money we did.

I will re visit all this in a years time and I expect we will say the Club did well except for the non offer to Gifty.
Why gift? he's out for something like 12 games again. Hardly worth the money he would have commanded here. the only regret we will have is not keeping DCE. Thats if he goes.

Yeah but where's the value in a player who can't stay on the paddock without being injured. How many games has gifty actually played in the past 2 seasons. Rather resign 3 juniors for that price.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4