Edgy Eagles to make call on Hasler action

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lismore_fan said:
swoop said:
Such serious claims are potentially damaging to Greenberg in particular. The Bulldogs chief executive has been touted as a potential successor to ARLC boss David Gallop.

They're good at the potential successor to David Gallop.

The last one touted was Searle of the Gold Coast Titans. Look what happened to his under-handed tactics. Hope Greenturd goes the same way!

I think the media picks the most overrated talentless CEO they can find and announces them as a potential successor to Gallop to make Gallop look good. That would explain both Searle and Greenberg.

If Manly have a solid case i say they should persue the matter. Both clubs will have signed and NRL agreement around ethics and how they conduct business inside this partnership. While the clubs are pitted against each other on the field collectively, they are a partnered business. setting a precedent aginst that can not be good for the collective game of RL

Players and coaches are all talent or varying degree. If a 200k player is released mid contract by parra and manly sign him for 100k , then parra pay the balance. The current situation is very similar

While toovey is a stable manly champion , he is only potential compared to Des , so manly have to operate under a different system they had budgeted from

The recruitment policy on and off the field is linked to this domino effect.

Manly may well do the same job with toovey being paid less than hasler however the manly club should not have had to endure the media barrage over the management of this affair, the damage to the brand as a result, the excellerated recruitment process they had to endure and the constant uncertainty.

The off season is a chance for many staff to take leave and i am sure the extra workload ensured many staff were either asked to cancel or work OT

IF........ manly have a case and i wouldnt know, then greenberg has acted like a cowboy and his actions should have some repercussions. They all act under the same guidelines so as CEO he is either very uninformed or very arrogant. In life people generally pay a price for both

IMO don't do anything for now. Keep Des on the back foot until all our players are signed up including the T REX. I'm shore Dessie was treading on egg shells with regards to coaxing Foz to play with the Dogs knowing Manly have a few plays up their sleeve if things got nasty.

According to Weidler Foran stayed for less money than the 650k offered by the dogs, I wonder if it has anything to do with the above article.

I would like to see it all end so that we can all just get on with the footy but then again I would also like to see the smirk wiped off of Greenturd’s face. If there is evidence implicating Greenturd I hope the NRL steps up to the plate and kick the mutts out of the comp, that would just be poetic justice.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2