Easystreet's pix v Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Thanks again Easy, top notch pics again. The one of BK with knees on ice doesn't look good for next weekend

Good stuff easystreet.

No offense to the Bunny cheerleaders, but I would take our squad any day.

I would take our cheerleaders over all other squads any day. Ours is the best by far ;)

I would take our cheerleaders over all other squads any day. Ours is the best by far ;)
Quite a few of the Bunny Girls are Eagle girls as well. Monique Carroll trains both squads.

Her comment to me is that the Bunnies dance better but the Eagle girls are prettier. Who got the best deal there???? :clap:
:clap: :clap:

If you were judging by just faces,the Manly girls win hands down,but the Souths girls show more skin,so what do you prefer?

Top flight photos Easy. I'd imagine that Orford and Robbo would have been hard to get.

There are a few glamourous bunnies in the Rabbitohs cheersquad but our squad does win hands down. Look no further than the front row combination in my signature.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4