"Earning the Right" Part 1 Tommy Turbo's Bill Knowles Experience

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The interesting thing is it was all about changing movements to avoid future injuries.

It worked for Tedesco

It worked for Mitchell ( although early days )

Hope it works for Tom ( and Papy as despite playing for the Drizzle he’s exciting to watch and is a Blues player ).

Knowles makes his clients work hard! Some of these drills look very boring, but Turbo is giving it 110%. If he gets the results he deserves & has a full career from hereon, what a boon it will be for him, the Sea Eagles and all rugby league supporters!

It's tall guy stuff. We're tall and fast at a young age. At a Young age though we rely on quads and abs. Not so much hamstrings, gluteus maximaus or medius. (Hammies, ass and aductors) My advice to any tall kids out there is to do your back squats. And even do the "girly" aductor and band exercises.

Knowles makes his clients work hard! Some of these drills look very boring, but Turbo is giving it 110%. If he gets the results he deserves & has a full career from hereon, what a boon it will be for him, the Sea Eagles and all rugby league supporters!
Yeah, Knowles had some interesting takes on getting your whole body prepared exercise wise to lessen the chance of any future injuries not just hamstring injuries.

Great content and it shows that Knowles clearly knows what he's doing. Hopefully Lowndes was taking notes as well so he is better equipped at managing Tommy going forward.

And definitely nice to see us catching up to the modern times and producing content for us, the fans. We've had more insights into the club in the last few months (Seibold's interview on James Graham's podcast was fantastic) than we've ever had. Hope to see it continue

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4