Early Days - but who looks Impressive...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Raiders. Once they got rid of Leilua, they were always going to go to the next level. And now with Ant eater nose hooking up with Hodgson, it could be their time. But 16 rounds to go, which means 16 weeks the Sutton Cartel will have to tinker the fuuck out of that re-start penalty for the usual fuuckheads to make a finals appearance.

Raiders
Manly
Eels
Roosters
Storm
No one else can win the comp. Im doubtful about Storm being contenders but with Smith and Bellamy cant write them off just yet

The faster game suits us because we have many points of attack. With State of origin not until season’s end we are a strong chance. We just need a fair go from the blokes in yellow.

Everyone is crapping on about the knights game LOL it wasnt anything special. The end they missed 10 field goals. :(

It's not the result that impressed me. Teams that can defend their try line make the finals and win premierships. The Knights did this with a 1-2 man bench against a mountain of possession all game. Yes Penrith's attack was clunky but the speed of the game and weight of possession really showed just how improved the Knights are in terms of fitness and resilience. Bradman Best is going to be a star and their middle forwards are up there with the best in the comp. They didn't even have Ponga, who is undoubtedly their best player.

It's not the result that impressed me. Teams that can defend their try line make the finals and win premierships. The Knights did this with a 1-2 man bench against a mountain of possession all game. Yes Penrith's attack was clunky but the speed of the game and weight of possession really showed just how improved the Knights are in terms of fitness and resilience. Bradman Best is going to be a star and their middle forwards are up there with the best in the comp. They didn't even have Ponga, who is undoubtedly their best player.
We played with 2 less interchange players against the Roosters. Knights were ok but the Panthers weren’t anything special to be honest! Their middle forwards are nowhere near the top teams. Apart from Klemmer & Mitch Barnett they have nothing. Saifiti is a plodder! How the hell he got a SOO gig has me tossed. Panthers could have scored another 2 tries at least but luck wasn’t on their side. I said Knights would not make the 8 this year & I stick by it!

We played with 2 less interchange players against the Roosters. Knights were ok but the Panthers weren’t anything special to be honest! Their middle forwards are nowhere near the top teams. Apart from Klemmer & Mitch Barnett they have nothing. Saifiti is a plodder! How the hell he got a SOO gig has me tossed. Panthers could have scored another 2 tries at least but luck wasn’t on their side. I said Knights would not make the 8 this year & I stick by it!
No Ponga, losing Pearce and Watson in first five minutes, down by 14. To end up getting a draw is impressive. If it were us with no Tommy, losing Chez and Levi in first 5, would you not be impressed?

I concur they were courageous but if we played them it would of been 30 nil

No Ponga, losing Pearce and Watson in first five minutes, down by 14. To end up getting a draw is impressive. If it were us with no Tommy, losing Chez and Levi in first 5, would you not be impressed?
To be fair losing watson would be great for any team. See the kid come on and break a record. 61 tackles on debut.
The panthers had no cleary so it just made it fair imo when they lost pearce. Then it became a reserve grade fest especially at the end. Tex hoy looks like a future star.. love his name to. Same as bradman best haha what a name pity he muffed that try at the end. Would of sent some into raptures

Daniel Saifiti will be the next Civoniceva I reckon, he's still very young but really stood out the other night. He managed to get to his stomach and put on a quick play the ball consistently. His brother Jacob might take longer to get there but should develop into a punishing edge back rower. Watching the other night Tim Glasby really stood out - I have never really rated him but his performance against the Panthers was extraordinary. Barnett and Klemmer are also excellent. I suppose time will tell.

Daniel Saifiti will be the next Civoniceva I reckon, he's still very young but really stood out the other night. He managed to get to his stomach and put on a quick play the ball consistently. His brother Jacob might take longer to get there but should develop into a punishing edge back rower. Watching the other night Tim Glasby really stood out - I have never really rated him but his performance against the Panthers was extraordinary. Barnett and Klemmer are also excellent. I suppose time will tell.
Tomay I’m sorry but in my opinion Saifiti is a plodder & will never be the next Civoneciva! The guy will be lucky to even be considered for SOO again. Honestly I can’t see what you see in him. I didn’t even know he was playing the other night! In fact i’ve never seen him standout in any games he’s been in. Compared to other middle forwards he’s a long way behind.

Tomay I’m sorry but in my opinion Saifiti is a plodder & will never be the next Civoneciva! The guy will be lucky to even be considered for SOO again. Honestly I can’t see what you see in him. I didn’t even know he was playing the other night! In fact i’ve never seen him standout in any games he’s been in. Compared to other middle forwards he’s a long way behind.

He did make 45 tackles and over 200 meters in 22 hit ups, 82 post contact meters. His quick play the ball lead to the Knights first or second try. He's only 24 and most props are in their prime around 26-28. I suppose time will be the judge.

What’s so good about Mahoney? Nothing special! For mine Levi is better....not coz he plays for us.

Other than the superior kicking game, defensive game, and ball handling game ?

We looked a ****load better with Croker tbh.

Other than the superior kicking game, defensive game, and ball handling game ?

We looked a ****load better with Croker tbh.
[/QUOTE

Croker definitely added some spark second week in a row. He has definitely nailed down the utility spot.

I'd like to see Croker nail down a starting spot.
Save Levi for the tired fowards late in the game, and play to his own strengths...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4