Eagles flying high as Stewart stays, with Matai, Williams to follow suit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We've had a problem with leaks since Donny McKinnon at Lang Park all the way through to Choc and Seu Seu last year...

No club is leak tight, and most of these supposed leaks aren't true anyway and are mostly fabrication by journalists.

It's all bull****! They said the same with the Foran negotiations, then he came out and said Manly were nothing but totally professional during the whole thing and announced he was re-signing.

I wonder who's doing the negotiations for Brett , Mather or sutton because mimis can't.

If it is always the player managers how come other clubs do not seem to have to put up with the circus over every player?

There was speculation over cronk but it did not drag out like this (from memory it was the same with Dave Taylor)

lsz said:
If it is always the player managers how come other clubs do not seem to have to put up with the circus over every player?

There was speculation over cronk but it did not drag out like this (from memory it was the same with Dave Taylor)

They do. We're just flavour of the month due to the whole off-season fiasco and the will-he-or-won't-he stories the journos thrive on, particularly when it involves a Premiership squad. Speculation has been rife and the likes of the DT love to fuel a negative perception against Manly, mainly due to the various personal connections involved off the field.

RE: Wow, I hope this is true!

The Eagle said:
Keep : Stewart,Matai,King,D and T Williams
Lose : Kite,Lussick,Farrar,Gulavao,Oldfield,Anyone else who wants out

Kite and Gulavao aren't off contract and are not going anywhere.

Howdy earnie,

What's the latest, is it looking like ballin might be the one squeezed out? Would tie in with what you were saying about buhrer and rice aid next year having new roles..

I will miss matty, but it kinda makes sense..

Hope snake signs soon.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-premiers-manly-warringah-sea-eagles-sign-co-captain-jason-king-until-the-end-of-2014-season/story-e6frexnr-1226216873589

King isn't off contract either, he's signed til 2014.

RE: Wow, I hope this is true!

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
The Eagle said:
Keep : Stewart,Matai,King,D and T Williams
Lose : Kite,Lussick,Farrar,Gulavao,Oldfield,Anyone else who wants out

Kite and Gulavao aren't off contract and are not going anywhere.

Thought Joe was only on a year contract.

Now is the time for a few of these players not to chase the money, maybe even take a bit of a paycut to stay and play with what could be the best ever halves combination the game has ever seen..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6