Eagles Angels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joe Kelly does what the Penns tell him to. Does anyonenot remember reading that when Delmege wanted to start the Eagles Angels the Penns voted against it! Of course now they have control they want them gone. Disgusting. I feel like handing my membership back now and asking for a full refund. No wonder our boys are struggling on the field. Look at what is happening behind closed doors. Seriously we won't have a team to support soon. Piss off Penns.

Your missing the point, but hey whatever. Joke Kelly gets rid of anything he cannot control.

Bye angels.
He gets rid of what he is told to. Who pays his wages? That's right... He does as The Penns tell him to and is made to look like the bad guy

Mmm, yep that's right.... Sydney is supposed to be the highest populated city for GAYS, topics a little to close to home for some . Sorry if I broke any finger nails.

Mmm, yep that's right.... Sydney is supposed to be the highest populated city for GAYS, topics a little to close to home for some . Sorry if I broke any finger nails.
I'm sorry you just don't get it. Sorry you don't understand there are still kids struggling with their sexuality in a 95% heterosexual world. Sorry you have to bring your homophobia into a footy forum.

Ha ha , look I'm not the one trying to get rid of our cheer leaders..... I'll remove the f word for gay , better...... Same result.

That's why I said sorry...... See above.
Saying a sarcastic comment like "Sorry if I broke any finger nails." is not saying or showing that you are sorry at all.

If you persist with your homophobic comments then further action will have to be taken against you besides offering you the links to the Silvertails 'Forum Terms of Service' and the Silvertails 'Terms of Use' for a refresher read of the rules and conditions of the Silvertails website use.

Does anyone have correct email addresses for the Penns or Kelly? I'd like to send a note regarding the Angels and a few other things.

Feel free to talk like this to your mates over a beer but be very careful on a public forum. Employers can track down anything you post.

Does anyone have correct email addresses for the Penns or Kelly? I'd like to send a note regarding the Angels and a few other things.

Nicci, I have spoken to the club, and Kelly has instituted a policy that correspondence is cut off before it gets to him, so dont bother.

They have a pre formatted response they send out now. I wanted to introduce a potential major sponsor, but got a vanilla response, so screw them I thought.

Kelly has brought over the Souths / Chelsea culture. What he doesn't realise, is that we are of different size, makeup and culture, and he needs to realise that to be successful.

Honestly, I think I could do a better job. Better with corporate sponsorship. Better with culture building. Better with PR. Better with the books. Better with internal politics.

So don't bother nicci. You will hit a wall, and it will be a waste of both your time and emotion.

Nicci, I have spoken to the club, and Kelly has instituted a policy that correspondence is cut off before it gets to him, so dont bother.

They have a pre formatted response they send out now. I wanted to introduce a potential major sponsor, but got a vanilla response, so screw them I thought.

Kelly has brought over the Souths / Chelsea culture. What he doesn't realise, is that we are of different size, makeup and culture, and he needs to realise that to be successful.

Honestly, I think I could do a better job. Better with corporate sponsorship. Better with culture building. Better with PR. Better with the books. Better with internal politics.

So don't bother nicci. You will hit a wall, and it will be a waste of both your time and emotion.
Thanks Ryan
I'll probably send it to the club as I've already composed my thoughts and I need a vent.

Thanks Ryan
I'll probably send it to the club as I've already composed my thoughts and I need a vent.

If your a member, best go through that email nicci. They seem to pass the correspondence on if you request them to.

If you go the standard info one, then ypud be wasting time.

But agree, its a pretty emotional time for us hardcore supporters. Wish the club could see that, and be a little more supportive of us.

The Titans biggest asset is thwir goodwill. Manlys woukd certainly be deteriorating right now.

I hate this.

Thank god for the Ice Hockey.

You really have no clue about it mate and your language suggest that you are totally ignorant, your stereotype is old and outdated and for the record I have normal fingernails!! lol

Saying a sarcastic comment like "Sorry if I broke any finger nails." is not saying or showing that you are sorry at all.

If you persist with your homophobic comments then further action will have to be taken against you besides offering you the links to the Silvertails 'Forum Terms of Service' and the Silvertails 'Terms of Use' for a refresher read of the rules and conditions of the Silvertails website use.
This behaviour does this forum no justice at all and I am very pleased to see it censured!

The owners are putting a broom through the place.

Any hint of descent or old factions and you are gone.
Much like the nazi party in Germany 1940s. Rid yourself of any opposition or unlike minded people and you can rule the roost unimpeded by right or wrong and without conscience. No loyalty to anyone else but the new masters .

This is a business plan. Just the same as a company takeover.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2