Eagles Angels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every aspect of the club that has built us up since our re-entry is being dismissed. Tooves and Donny Singe are two of the last few survivors.

Very very poor form. Pull your head's out of the sand Penn and Kelly. Quick smart. This looks like pure sabotage from within.

Angels don't bring $, Joke Kelly couldn't give a ****.

Joke needs more burgei, not supporters that don't give Penn $

Angels don't bring $, Joke Kelly couldn't give a ****.

Joke needs more burgei, not supporters that don't give Penn $
The Angels have bought in over $500K during the course of 12 years - they do bring in money if they are marketed properly - have you seen the 22 women that the club 'own'??? Look up the meaning of Brand Ambassadors..

I'll tell you what's going on, we actually have [inappropriate language] running our club..... These guys are bending us over the barrel from the inside....... Except from white anting us from the inside out, what have these :swear: wits actually done to date. We have become a :swear:ing disgrace on and off the field.

Sorry for this but....

What the living :swear: is happening with this cub?

Well to start you have Zorba running around like the Nazi SS wanting to assassinate everyone from the club who he had a problem with .
JOKE KELLY will face big losses this year along with him being a bad manager so he needs to keep the Penns on side. JOKE yes man will do anything to keep his place. There is no buffer any more between common sense and bad Management.
There is now a board that goes HILE SCOTT and there is now no one that will challenge the way he thinks. This is what happens when you have a CEO and board members who are yes men and women.

Last edited:
lol, the above inappropriate laungage is homosexual :swear: wits...... How is saying gay inappropriate ....

lol, the above inappropriate laungage is homosexual fu$k wits...... How is saying gay inappropriate ....

Saying "gay" isn't inappropriate in the right context, calling someone a FAG, as you did in your original post, is. If you don't know the difference then I feel sorry for you. Homophobic morons like you are embarrassing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4