Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Get rid of him , we don't need this crap time and again , surely they can tear his contract up due to his behavior , or any other term what ever they want to call it, but he is to unstable and i huge liability .
I understand the club wanting to help our players but enough is enough , they have to be held accountable at some point and that point is now .

images (1).png

Here's what bothers me..
There will be the ppl on here that say "innocent until proven guilty, let's not do anything or say anything until then"

Here's a fact... serious issues have plagued this bloke his whole career ... FACT

Im sick of reading about the guy... the overdose issue
The alleged gf assault issue
The punching doors and breaking hand issue
Now this...

How many more issues do we have to put up with this goose??? Not like we get anything from him on the field, if he's not injured he's suspended..

Its becoming a dead set joke

I actually blame the pandemic for this, to some extent, for stopping post-season travel. If the players were overseas somewhere like Bali or fiji this kind of thing can be very quickly shown (for a small fee) to merely be a harmless misunderstanding.

Let the dust settle and then we'll find out what happened.
(Or just call out the lynch mob, seems to be the way these days) :)
I don't know whether he is innocent or guilty ,but for FFS why put your self in the position of risk.
what a dope
Does this qualify as a no fault stand down ? and regardless how long will this take to play out at snails pace while the court system groans along ,and so again we are hampered by idiots ( and an idiot who has done this to us 2x) who must have cow paties for brains. Unbelievable !!
I think that is it good bye Dylan ,contract torn up and hello Cory Allen
patience exhausted

If he's guilty they should grow a pair and cut him immediately. We have young centres who can step up - they might not be as talented but they won't be getting arrested every few months...

When they say assault it could literally have just been push and shove and a bit of yelling. Absolute stupidity, yes but would not constitute being stood down. Then Manly have a decision to make. Surely when we re signed him there was a good behaviour clause in his new contract... if not, then thats just more stupidity from Manly

I don't know whether he is innocent or guilty ,but for FFS why put your self in the position of risk.
what a dope
Does this qualify as a no fault stand down ? and regardless how long will this take to play out at snails pace while the court system groans along ,and so again we are hampered by idiots ( and an idiot who has done this to us 2x) who must have cow paties for brains. Unbelievable !!
I think that is it good bye Dylan ,contract torn up and hello Cory Allen
patience exhausted

Doesn't qualify automatically for the no fault stand down, however NRL have power to apply it for offenses under 11 years imprisonment, dependent on the situation.

Doesn't qualify automatically for the no fault stand down, however NRL have power to apply it for offenses under 11 years imprisonment, dependent on the situation.
Our only saving grace there is Greenburg is thankfully gone ,as I'm sure by now the edict would have come out that he was to be stood down immediately until proven innocent or retired due to old age and the length of time it took to get to trial

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7