Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Okay ... a lot of people reasonably think Walker has out stayed his welcome with .. punching a door, pulling his wives hair (not guilty) and having a blue at a pizza shop (minor charges) ..

So how do we compare or rate Fainu .... uploading a sex tape without the girls permission and facing serious stabbing charges at a church social (may or may not be guilty) ..

So do we assume if this doesn’t fall into the “ stand down “ situation Walker just plays on , has his day in court ( which could be years away ) and suffers the penalty at the time if convicted ??

@SeaEagleRock8 is this how you’d see it ??
It's anyone's guess Mark!
But yes probably that is my best guess. His lawyer may try to negotiate something less than the assault charges (if that is what he was charged with) but likely to end up as pleas of guilty to something in the local court (just a guess based on news rep orts)and dealt with by conviction and fines or maybe conditional release order (good behaviour bond).
Does not fit Greenberg's automatic standdown criteria, but after pleading guilty he'd be suspended by NRL for some games. Wighton was stood down for 6 weeks for his drunken assaults.

Okay ... a lot of people reasonably think Walker has out stayed his welcome with .. punching a door, pulling his wives hair (not guilty) and having a blue at a pizza shop (minor charges) ..

So how do we compare or rate Fainu .... uploading a sex tape without the girls permission and facing serious stabbing charges at a church social (may or may not be guilty) ..
Depends on what the courts say. Its about time we bought back a no d1ckhead policy. We tipped a front rower out for just being a d1ckhead....these 2 are no different. I really would not miss Dylan Walker one bit....almost as overrated as Ponga

Hear farking hear. I don't get it tbh. Walker punched a door. I have done that. He was found not guilty of all charges around the domestic violence (yet people just seem to know there was something more that happened apparently - do we still codemn Brett Stewart?), and now this, which at his age, who doesn't do silly stuff....he'll likely get a warning.

I don't get everyone writing his career off with us here for that. He also does a lot of other positive things in the community which go unnoticed. He also makes the players feel very welcome, and at home, and is a real character around the place.

I want him here at my club, BIG time !

Hear farking hear. I don't get it tbh. Walker punched a door. I have done that. He was found not guilty of all charges around the domestic violence (yet people just seem to know there was something more that happened apparently - do we still codemn Brett Stewart?), and now this, which at his age, who doesn't do silly stuff....he'll likely get a warning.

I don't get everyone writing his career off with us here for that. He also does a lot of other positive things in the community which go unnoticed. He also makes the players feel very welcome, and at home, and is a real character around the place.

I want him here at my club, BIG time !

@Ryan The difference between Snake and Walker is that Snake didn't have that many indiscretion where as Walker has been ongoing since being at Souths, don't forget his "medication overdose"

I think he has had enough chances and we do really need to stick by a no dickheads policy. The image of the game is being tarnished and it will be hard to bring new sponsors if it's left unchecked. Get the guy the help he needs but one more indiscretion forgot about playing RL in Australia

When? a few seasons ago when we let Liam Knight go for something to do with DUI and Aeroguard spray.

He was found guilty of that, was suspended, then made his debut for Manly after that. It was at the end of the season that he or both parties agreed it would be best if he moved on. I don't think he was yet ready to make a decent go of being an NRL player.

Also... It's much easier for a club to get rid of a 1-game player, than a former premiership winner for example.

I've seen guys punch wives in the face, (inside pubs I worked at) and when we stepped in they would both turn on us. How dare we help her...

Happened to me in Mona Vale a few years back. This bloke had his missus head in one hand, upper cutting her head with the other. His three mates standing behind him laughing (weak bastards), she was bawling (getting flogged).

I called across the street that if I saw one more punch thrown, I'd call the cops. They looked at me and thought, little bloke (fit though), what's he going to do? The bloke bashing his missus said something along the lines of have a go you little %$#@, and all four started jogging across the road.

As the group got to me, I knocked the first one out clean (lucky punch I guess), then cracked the next one REALLY hard, but the other three got the best of me, and I came to on the road. I looked up, and they were there, (all 5) sitting, waiting for the bus, and the chick was comforting the bloke I knocked out (and who was belting her). I thought **** this, so I got up and started walking over...

His mate goes mate, we've all had enough, just #@!$ off, and his missus ripped right into me. Like you wouldn't believe, I was apparently this and that.

A taxi driver drove up, and said I saw everything mate, hop in, I'll take you home on the house, you're a good bloke.

Next time something like that happens, I'll second guess being a knight in shining armor. No-one gives a **** in the world anymore.

Happened to me in Mona Vale a few years back. This bloke had his missus head in one hand, upper cutting her head with the other. His three mates standing behind him laughing (weak bastards), she was bawling (getting flogged).

I called across the street that if I saw one more punch thrown, I'd call the cops. They looked at me and thought, little bloke (fit though), what's he going to do? The bloke bashing his missus said something along the lines of have a go you little %$#@, and all four started jogging across the road.

As the group got to me, I knocked the first one out clean (lucky punch I guess), then cracked the next one REALLY hard, but the other three got the best of me, and I came to on the road. I looked up, and they were there, (all 5) sitting, waiting for the bus, and the chick was comforting the bloke I knocked out (and who was belting her). I thought **** this, so I got up and started walking over...

His mate goes mate, we've all had enough, just #@!$ off, and his missus ripped right into me. Like you wouldn't believe, I was apparently this and that.

A taxi driver drove up, and said I saw everything mate, hop in, I'll take you home on the house, you're a good bloke.

Next time something like that happens, I'll second guess being a knight in shining armor. No-one gives a **** in the world anymore.
You are a good person Ryan

Crazy world isn't it. I'm reading material on 19th century mid US west records written by people living at that time near the American Indians (Native Americans to be politically correct). They often treated their women like chattels. And the women would stand by those traditions to the death. Conditioning is a very powerful force in humans. It takes generations sometimes to turn it around.

Crazy world isn't it. I'm reading material on 19th century mid US west records written by people living at that time near the American Indians (Native Americans to be politically correct). They often treated their women like chattels. And the women would stand by those traditions to the death. Conditioning is a very powerful force in humans. It takes generations sometimes to turn it around.
Disgusting. If I raised a hand to my missus, we'd be done forever, and I'd deserve prison time, and rightly so....you're not a man imo, even if they are attacking you. Walk away or communicate, it's not hard.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8