Dylan Walker - will we see him back in the centres?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We've wasted a heap of money on this guy. He's been nothing but trouble and injuries. Can't believe he's even still on the roster. Should've been gone long ago. Just shows how desperate and poorly managed we've become. Arko and Bozo would never have stood for it.
Isn't Bozo to blame for this one? And moved on Gutho to get him.

Wussie has been hoping for a nibble about this for some time. As a result I've been trying to come up with a new name for him, but the best I've got so far is Wussie. Any other ideas?

Don't start ... my ancestors will be rolling over in their graves ...

Is this you Erin Molan?
Your points regarding all the teething problems change positions are all correct, But this is exactly why we need options, and I think u might see some left field ones in 21.

Look at it this way. Foz a decade long five eight, if plays at dummy half there will be teething pain and learning along the way.

Cust hooker in lower grades, only five eight at NRL level.

Croker an exclusive five eight who has now had less then a season at 9. There was plenty of teething and learning in 2020 and he'll be better for it.

So now Walkz. He's been playing in the 6 in recent years, really struggled to make the correct defensive read in his last stint at centre.

I see centre as a real strength for Manly both with or without Walker.

I wouldn't say Walker spending some time at 9 during the pre season, is any more disadvantous than any of our other no 6 being converts to 9.

Walkz greatest attribute at 9 could well be his voice. He's a very dominant figure on field, in a way it would be a shame to loose that from the spine.

I'm far from convinced Walker can cut it at 9. But I'd be keen to see him get a run at training, and for options to exist without needing to carry a hooker on the bench every week.

In this space. I believe this pre season at MAN players will be spending more time training out of their preferred position, and with the reserves.

Our coaching team have acknowledged that a key focus is to improve how the squad, deal with and respond when a key player / position goes down or drops out.

Walker can hold his own in defence as a back but hardly one of his strong points , so really can not see any up side even considering him as a potential 9 . Defensive workload would most likely deplete any attacking edge as well . Plus the positional adjustment . The situation with our 9 requirements of course is a concern with Fainu not available any time soon but still takes a certain type of player and playing style to manage O K there and be very surprised if Dylan will ever come into contention .

You just reminded me I have a new episode to watch instead of killing time reading this forum. Loved Bill Burr last one.

tenor (5).gif

Loved the last episode!!! 'ken unreal!

I see you've worked out posting gif's. You're welcome!

er also. Yup, Walker back to the centres.
That last episode was awesome. Better than those 3 rubbish films Disney spewed out.

Actually i figured it out on my own by attaching file and choosing full whatever it was

This is the way

Waks would be a better back up 1 than 9
agreed

should keep funa as centre fill in. If walker/suli go down, parker is in line and so is funa. Then walker to 1.

I think dylan would be our 4th choice five eighth: schuster, foran, cust and then him.

should be fully fit pairing with Suli.

agreed

should keep funa as centre fill in. If walker/suli go down, parker is in line and so is funa. Then walker to 1.

I think dylan would be our 4th choice five eighth: schuster, foran, cust and then him.

should be fully fit pairing with Suli.
Unless we sign a hooker I doubt Des would move Cust to 5/8. A lot easier to move Walker there, we have great depth out wide but nothing at hooker.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8